•• Not So Shore ••

Same Night

Same Night

Matteo held her hand as they entered an indoor amusement park. Natalia turned to look at him with a big smile on her face. "Are you kidding me?"

"Nice right," he laughed. "So does that mean you still love amusement parks then."

"Ugh, no." she playfully rolled her eyes before laughing.

Natalia "Nat"- "So Matteo brought us to this beautiful indoor park," she exclaimed. "I'm a little kid at heart so I'm looking forward to kicking his ass."

They looked at each other before racing toward the go-karts. The line was short so they wasted no time getting their helmets.

Once it was their turn, Matteo tap her helmet and she playfully shoved him. Getting in the karts, they waited at the start line. Revving his engine, he gave her a small smirk as the lights counted down.

The traffic light turned green and Matteo sped off first with Natalia behind him. Racing a few laps, Matteo held a strong lead with Natalia not far behind.

It was down to the last lap and they were close to the finish line. Matteo shouted over his shoulder to brag. "Sucks to suck Morretti!"

Distracted from gloating, he didn't notice the last turn coming up until it was too late and skidded his kart toward the barrier, giving Natalia the opening to speed past him while holding her middle finger up, laughing.

The checkered flag was waved as Natalia passed the finish line and a minute later, Matteo's kart followed.

Standing to the side, Natalia held her helmet to her side as she smirked watching Matteo get out of his kart.

"Sucks to suck huh Fumagalli?" she mocked before running when he started to chase her.

Natalia "Nat"- "I'm actually having a really great time with Matteo," she expressed. "He's really funny and just knows how to have fun which I definitely need after these last few days."

As time passes, they switch over to different parts of the park. Riding rides, playing arcade games, and a very competitive game of pool.

Soon, it was starting to get late and they decided to leave. Matteo had his arm wrapped around her shoulder as her arm was wrapped around his waist.

Looking down, he sent her a bright smile. "I had a good time."

"Me too," she agreed. "Thank you for bringing me out."

"Thank you for saying yes." he responded.

Trying to be a gentleman, he walked her over to her side of the car and opened her door. "My lady." he mocked bowed.

She let out a laugh. "Thank you sir."

Before she can get in the car, he gently grabbed her forearm which caused her to pause.