•• Goin' South ••

Natalia "Nat" Moretti23   Italian 🇮🇹

23
Italian 🇮🇹

(Confessionals, Short Interviews, and Regular Texts and Dialogue.)

|CEDAR GROVE, NEW JERSEY|

JANUARY 2010

Natalia dragged two of her suitcases to the front of her driveway when a big black Escalade pulled up to her house

Her smile instantly grew when the passenger window rolled down and Nicole's head stuck out of the window. "Booboo!!!"

"Meatball!" Natalia exclaimed while walking to the car, where Jenni popped the trunk open to help put her bags.

After loading up, she gave Jenni a bear hug and then they both made their way into the car.

"What the fuck bitch?!" Nicole shouted. "You look so good and your boobs look amazing."

Natalia laughed. "Thank you Snooks."

She leaned forward and looked at her two friends. "Are you ready? cause we're going—"

"TO MIAMI BITCHES!!!!" they screamed simultaneously before laughing and pulling out of Natalia's driveway.

Natalia "Nat"- "We're back!" she laughed. "And we're going to Miami! I'm so excited especially because I'm over the cold weather and me and my girls decided to road trip it instead of flying so it's definitely gonna be an adventure."

The drive to Miami was going to be a long one so the girls were able to keep themselves busy by talking and switching off between every few rest stops as the hours went by.

"Do you think the boys will get there before us?" Nicole asked as they passed the Virginia sign.

"I hope not," Natalia stated. "I spoke to Pauly before he went to pick up Mike and he told me they decided to drive down too."

Jenni sighed. "As long as we're there before the boys and get the beds like our room."

Jenni "Jwoww"- "The boys got first last time," she explained. "So they got the best room and I don't think it's fair if they get first again, so we're making sure that no matter what it takes, we'll be first."