After sometime, Jungkook reached at the entrance of the mall as they all decided to meet there after they're done. Others were already there waiting for them.

"Hey Jungkook! Where is Y/N?" Taehyung asked.

"Are you blind? Do you need an eye check up? Can't you see her. She is right here." He said and turned around. His lips parted when he saw no one behind him

"I think you are the one who needs an eye check up." Taehyung said.

When he didn't saw Y/N there, his blood boiled in anger.

"FIND HER. SHE SHOULDN'T ESCAPE!" He yelled.

"Close all the entrance and exit ways until we find her." He ordered.

He was determined to find her. He couldn't let her run from there. He was angry as hell.

"Y/N I already warned you. Now you will get to know the consequences of disobeying THE JEON JUNGKOOK." Jungkook thought.

They all went to different parts of mall to find her. Jungkook and Jimin went to the CCTV room to check the CCTV footage.

"Excuse me, we need to check the CCTV footage." Jungkook said to the guy who was handling that room.

"Sorry but you can't" The guy said.

"It's really important." Jimin requested.

"And who are you to check. Get out from here or I would call the guards." The guy said.

"I'm the one who f" uckin' pays you." Jungkook said in an angry voice.

"I-I'm really s-sorry sir. Please forgive m-me." The guy's expressions suddenly turned into frightened ones.

"Now GET OUT!" He ordered to the guy.

Actually this mall is owned by Jungkook.

They opened the CCTV footages of the places near the store in which Jungkook and Y/N were shopping.

But one particular footage caught Jungkook's attention. His heart clenched after seeing the footage.

Jungkook ran towards the room which was sewn in the footage.

--

Flashback:

Y/N was walking behind Jungkook. Suddenly her gaze went to a floral dress worn by a mannequin which was really beautiful. She was looking on that dress.

Then she realized that she has to go with Jungkook. But when she turned her gaze around in the mall she found Jungkook no where. As he was walking fast, he was already gone.

She tried to look for him. But she didn't find him. She decided to wait for him outside the store in which they were shopping as she knew that he will not leave her here.

While she was waiting for him, a man came near her and said

"Madam are you waiting for someone here?"

"Y-Yeah" She said and tried to ignore him as she was feeling uncomfortable u dear his glaze.

"Why not we have some fun when the person, for whom you are waiting, comes? He said with a smirk.

She tried to walk away from him but he held her wrist. She tried to free her wrist from his grip, but his grip was strong for her. She got tears in her eyes.

He started to drag her in a room.

" Leave me." She kept saying.

"It's of no use." He said with a smirk.

--

Y/N was tied in that room.Y/N was crying and begging to leave her. There were two more people.

"Please leave me. I beg you" She said with teary eyes.

"Why so soon babygirl?" One of them said.

His hand was just about to reach her shirt when a 'thud' sound of opening of door came.

They all looked towards the door and there was standing an angry Jungkook at the door. He was looking like he was going to kill someone.

"Hey! If you want you want yourself to be safe then leave from here and let us do our business." One of the guys said.

Jungkook didn't said anything. He came near that guy and gave him a strong punch. The punch was so strong that the guy fell on ground. Another guy tried to punch Jungkook but he dodged the punch and kicked his bottom.

The guy groaned in pain. The third guy was already in fear so he ran away.

Jungkook came near Y/N.

"Are you okay?" He asked her in a soft voice while caressing her cheek.

She hugged her and started crying.

Jungkook hugged her back and moved his fingers in a circular motion on her back in order to comfort her.

"It's okay Y/N. You are safe. I'm here with you. I'm not going anywhere, hmm?"

And he continued to say comforting
words to her. After some time she stopped crying. Then they went towards the entrance of the mall and called other members also there.

TO BE CONTINUED......