|66|

HAPPY LEE KNOW DAY 

HAPPY LEE KNOW DAY ♡

🍋👅

He wanted trust. The mere thought of giving Lee the reigns made me feel breathless, and not in a good way. I knew it was selfish of me to expect him to let go instead, but I was a selfish person. Another thought popped into my head, and this one I really liked. Murky images of Lee, beautifully naked, waiting for me to touch him. Waiting for me to take him. A strangled sigh escaped my lips before I knew it.

Fingers trailed over the back of my neck into my hair, luring me out of my dark thoughts into an even darker bedroom. They buried themselves deep into my locks and stayed there when Lee spoke to me again. "This doesn't have to be now." His whisper fluttered against my lips. I hadn't realized how much I had dipped my head again to get closer to him until I could taste his minty breath. Lee had this captivating energy that pulled me in. Even before this. Then, it was mostly driven by anger or envy, resulting in fights, but a pull nonetheless. 

It was so hard for me to imagine getting fucked in the ass, while filthy images of me fucking his ass taunted me almost every day. It was fucked up, really. Almost comical. 

"You're worrying again."

"How the fuck are you doing that? You can't even see me."

A thin laugh brushed against my cheek. "I can literally feel all your muscles tense up. And the one that normally is, isn't."

Shit, was I getting soft?! My hand shot down, worming its way between our bodies, and yes, mine was not as hard anymore but his was very much so. 

"Oh." I bit my lip as I cupped his erection. The heat against my palm. The velvety skin on my fingertips. The wet head as I dipped my thumb into the slit, it made me shudder. Lee's hips lifted into my sudden touch as I lubricated the tip with my thumb, swirling. "Then let us start with you. We were kinda interrupted in that twenty-four-hour date."

"Hm," sounded low, "did you pause it? How many hours are left?" His hand, which had never moved, combed its fingers through my half-dried-up hair. Blunt nails scratched over my skull and it made my eyes close.

"I think if we redo the whole night, we are good." Then he tangled my locks into his fist.

"You want to taste again, princess?" Lee forced my head back into my neck, holding me tightly. My eyes snapped open, staring into the dark, when I felt Lee's lips latch onto my throat. A warm, wet path slithered over the column, his tongue left not an inch of skin untouched. Teeth scraped over the ridge of my jawline, his hair tickled my chin, and then he nipped me. "Take it," he whispered into my ear. The way Lee could switch so easily in his roll made me breathless.

It also made me realize he was the same as me when it came to having control. He did this every time, taking over the situation, while I was playing with his cock a hot second ago.