|3|

It was easy to spot Hwang in the exclusive room

It was easy to spot Hwang in the exclusive room. He had this aura around him that forced people to look at him. That, and his neon blond hair that almost seemed to glow, guided sailors safely back to shore like a lighthouse. It fitted the watery theme damn well.

But this time he had his hair slicked back like he was from the Yakuza, than his usual blown-out wavy hair.

He was wearing flashy DG diamond studded earrings, which looked heavy as fuck. With underneath some type of red mesh shirt that would look absolutely hideous on me, but he seemed to pull it off. Maybe it was a modeling thing.

Besides all that, he looked like the typical fuck boy. And I wasn't here to waste my time sizing him up. And the host was sharing my exact same thoughts.

"Lee! So glad you came." Out of nowhere, Han Jisung popped up, blocking the view of Hwang and his boy band crew. So I took in the man in front of me. He changed his hair from brown to midnight blue. When the light touched his hair it seemed more blue than black. I think I missed the nautical-themed invitation. He was wearing a silver ring in one ear and a spiked chain in the other. His outfit was all black, something Chan would appreciate, with a silken dress shirt and high-rise leather-look pants. The button-up had cut-outs on his shoulders, showing off his tanned skin and clavicle. Two belts accentuated his infamous jaist, as he would call it himself.

"Han," I responded. I wasn't much of a talker unless swearing was seen as a full-blown conversation. I used most of my vocabulary when I was with Chan, not even with my parents. But for some weird reason people were always intrigued by my broody appearance, like I intended to be all mysterious and fuck.

"Whatcha think?" Han raised his arms like he was Mighty Noah and he presented his Ark to me. Ah, another water reference. Maybe I should ask.

"It's blue." I heard Chan swallow his chuckle down, trying to eat his fist. Han only gave my friend a side glare, with clear annoyance on his face. "-Leviathan?" I asked, redirecting the attention back to me.

"Pretty isn't it?" A bright, chubby-cheek smile lightened up his face, making him instantly younger-looking than twenty-five. And it also answered my internal question; the guy had no fucking clue who or what Leviathan was. He probably loved it because han was spelled in it.

"A mythological creature of pure evil and chaos is fun," I replied with a shoulder shrug. Again Chan snickered next to me, this time not trying to cover it up.

Pure confusion was written all over Han's face. His big brown eyes scanned my face for answers. Then narrowed them when he probably discovered my busted-up lip, but ignored it and looked me right back in the eye.