|49|

I'm baaaaáck! Missed me?

For the readers who didn't know, I was gone for the weekend. I was in Paris to see Stray Kids (which was amazing) so I couldn't update sooner.Enjoy!

🍋

🍋

Spread.

Lust was a peculiar thing. When his proximity scorched my skin. And his low voice hummed into my ear. All the while being bewitched by his perfume. I was ready to give in. It was a fraction but I felt the submission rattle through my bones. And that was what made me jerk up.

"No, let's do this my way." My Cheshire cat-like grin was a cover-up for the deep confusion that settled into my brain. "All I need is your pretty mouth wide open." And I pushed him off me, letting him tumble onto his back. I scrambled from beneath him to get on top and gave Lee the flirtiest smile I possessed when my face hovered above his.

Lee just grinned back at me, not bothered being trapped below me. His self-confidence shone brightly in his eyes like he knew the grip he had on me. I didn't like it. I didn't like it one bit.

"Pretty, huh?" His grin turned into a full teeth display. "Am I getting under your skin, Hwang?" He bit into his bottom lip to contain his smile from getting any crazier, popping out dimples in his cheeks while his eyes turned crescent-shaped and very mischievous.

Right now, I wasn't sure if I wanted to hit him or kiss him. Maybe both.

Definitely both.

I pressed my lower body against him, my way of trying to shut him the hell up. I was very naked and very hard, and that didn't go unnoticed by Lee.

He grunted when he felt the pressure against his crotch, and just like that, the playfulness slipped off his face and got replaced by a heated stare. It made me want to do things to him. Dirty, naughty things. But Mister Moral over here wasn't giving me an inch to work with. He did, however, almost swallowed all my inches, but that wasn't the point I was trying to make.

I wanted to kiss him into submission.

What was holding him back? After three weeks into the contract, I could tell he liked this too. Otherwise, he wouldn't be so willing, right? He wasn't the best when it came to showing fun on his face but in this case, actions spoke louder than words. And he did a lot of action—without me even asking him to.

Still, there was this side of me that wanted him to cave without the use of my force of nature. That composed thread of his spun out of some fucking unbreakable fiber needed to snap on its own. No tricks from my side. All him.