Make It Better // Danny x Josh *SMUT*

Start from the beginning

"Now are you better?" Danny asked, still holding Josh's hand.

"Yes, thank you, Danny," Josh said, cheeks burning. He was also sure he now looked very flustered and he felt even more out of sorts when Danny straightened up, moving in close, and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"You scared me. Maybe you shouldn't be around knives," Danny told him, who was still too flabbergasted to laugh at the absurdity of that. Instead, Josh tried something he'd never done before, something that did actually scare him–he brought his good hand to the side of Danny's face and leaned forward to kiss him right on the lips. Thankfully, Danny reciprocated, humming softly into the kiss and moving in even closer, their chests touching.

Josh was the one to pull away, giggling with nervous energy. Maybe an excuse wasn't necessary–in fact, he was still positive it wasn't–but he said, "I don't think my insurance covers this, so will that help?"

Danny smiled, his own face a little flushed. "I always wanna kiss you regardless of personal injuries."

"Really?" Josh squeaked. Was that why he'd been so quiet earlier? Did Danny think about him like that when they were alone?

"Sure do." In a feat of strength that baffled Josh, Danny began to get up, scooping him into his arms and carrying him out of the bathroom. Josh hooked one arm around Danny's shoulders on the journey, heart pounding at this revelation. What exactly was happening here? Then Danny set him down on the couch and placed a bag of the candy they'd been sharing earlier in his lap. He sat down next to him, staying close and, with a gesture at the bag, said, "Doctor's orders."

"Whatever you say, Dr. Danny," Josh replied, popping a Dum Dum in his mouth, though he really wanted to do something else with his mouth. He paused when Danny cuddled up against him, pulling Josh's legs over his own and looping his arm around his waist.

"Wanna watch a scary movie?" Danny proposed, but the look in his eyes was saying something else. Josh was sure of it.

"No, what the fuck!" Josh exclaimed, riled up and excited now that he knew Danny was so agreeable to him. He grabbed Danny's shirt, drawing him further in, as he tossed the bag of candy to the floor with his other hand. "For fuck's sake–I wanna make out with you."

Another smile, but then Danny grabbed Josh's wrist and slowly brought his bandaged hand down. "Just be careful of that," he said, and Josh was about to protest, but then Danny was taking the sucker from Josh's mouth and replacing it with his lips, then a little tongue, then a little teeth.

Josh had thought about what it would be like to kiss Danny before. He was convinced there weren't many people who encountered his beloved drummer that hadn't. But actually doing it exceeded all of those brief fantasies–Danny was simply a good kisser. A great kisser, with a perfect mixture of tenderness and lust, matching Josh's pace when it was easy and slowing him down when Josh got too hard and fast with it. Josh followed the doctor's orders and was mindful of his hand, keeping it at his side and using the other to touch all over Danny's upper body, feeling the heat and muscle beneath the pesky t-shirt while Danny's own explored Josh's body in tandem.

When Danny's hand found his bulge, his cock growing harder with each kiss, a quiet moan slipped from Josh's lips and over Danny's. Danny moved back just enough to look down at his own hand cupping Josh's dick through his pants, fingers gripping his length despite the barrier. Josh looked down too, already breathing hard, and wiggled his hips in encouragement.

Meeting his gaze, Danny asked, "Can I go down on you?"

"What?" Josh asked, flabbergasted once more. They'd gone from carving pumpkins to sucking dick, apparently. What a world.

Danny kissed him again before he asked, using the same explicit words Josh had been thinking, "Can I suck your dick?"

After he gave the green light, Josh learned that Danny was not only a good kisser but really good at giving head–a delightful, surreal surprise. Bare from the waist down, he squirmed and whimpered while Danny's lips wrapped around his cock and his hands squeezed his thighs, spreading his legs wide enough to sink between. He made sure to keep his injured hand resting over his head, but his other was going wild in Danny's hair, fingers tangling in the curls, brushing over his scalp, urging him to keep doing his magic.

"Oh wow," Josh said, eyes widening at the sight of Danny fumbling with his own fly to get his dick out. Josh almost asked to touch it himself, but Danny swallowed hard around him and he forgot that words existed at all. Danny was rocking his hips back and forth while he licked and sucked and jerked him off; Josh lifted his leg up higher to press it between Danny's own, and then Danny dropped his hand to quite literally begin humping Josh's leg.

Wet sounds emanated from Danny's hand while he stroked him, popping off to breathe. "Shit," he muttered, resting his cheek on Josh's stomach. "I thought about this, too."

Josh gasped, astounded by these dreamy confessions. His hips bucked; he pushed his leg up harder against Danny's cock. "More, Danny, please," he pleaded, fitfully fussing with Danny's hair again. "Suck me off. Let me come in your mouth."

With brightly flushed cheeks, Danny took another breath and carried on, the hand on Josh's belly pressing down hard as he sank down. Josh groaned loudly, eyes closed while his head tilted back against the arm of the couch, so close. When his hips bucked again, Danny gagged, Josh yelped and his fingers tightened in those curls as he shot right into the back of Danny's throat. It left him exhausted but still determined, and Danny hadn't come yet–before he lost any more energy, he pulled Danny, who was wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, up by his shirt.

"Whoa there!" Danny wiggled as Josh yanked him to his knees beside his own face. It was a bit of a tough angle, Josh had to admit, but he just grabbed Danny's ass to pull him forward while he wrapped his lips around him. Eyes closed while he centered his focus, Josh then felt Danny's gentle touch on his wounded hand, bringing it down. "Careful," his drummer warned, the word soft but the voice delivering it rough.

Josh nodded, which made the head of Danny's cock jump to the back of his throat. Stifling his own gag by squeezing Danny's ass harder, Josh made good use of his mouth, trying to get Danny down as much as he could while those lovely, strong, kind hands messed around with his now equally disheveled curls.

"Fuck yeah, that feels good," Danny said breathlessly, ending the sentence with a surprising whine, which made Josh look up. Danny looked down at him and his lips parted like he was surprised, eyes growing bigger and brighter while he stared into Josh's. "Oh my god, yeah, keep looking at me. So pretty, Josh, holy fuck–" If Danny was going to say anything else, it was lost in a strangled moan as he threw his head back, and Josh grunted with useless surprise as slick warmth coated his tongue.

After a few seconds, Josh freed him, flopping back onto the couch. "Woof."

Danny did the same, lying halfway on top of the back of the couch, his lower body pressed against Josh's. "Hell yeah, woof. Wow." He closed his eyes and sank down further, resting his head on Josh's stomach with apparently no intention of moving despite Josh's dick still being out. Oh well, Josh decided, and started to idly play with Danny's hair.

He was snapped out of his beautiful daze when he looked over at the clock on the wall. "What time are Jake and Sam supposed to be back?"

"I don't remember," Danny said, sounding like he was on his way to unconsciousness.

"We should finish the pumpkins," Josh said, very glad they decided to do this. If he hadn't cut his hand trying to carve his own twin into one, would Danny have ever made a move?

"You can't, Josh. Your hand," Danny reminded him.

Josh huffed. "I can do it. I'll be careful." He tapped Danny's temple and added, "Maybe you could help me?"

"Alright, I'll help," Danny said, lifting himself up. Before Josh had the chance to outwardly question where all of this was going in a larger sense, Danny captured him in another hot, heartwarming kiss.

Josh giggled when Danny broke away and just looked at him. "So–should we keep this to ourselves? It might be too scary to share with Jake and Sam."

Danny stood and extended a hand to help Josh up before he got his jeans back up. "Nah," he said, smirking, which made Josh smile even wider. "Let's tell 'em. I think they can handle it."