Chapter 20

Harry and Ursa walk into the Room of Requirement.

     "The Room of Hidden Things." Ursa says.

     "Huh?" Harry questions.

     "It's what this variation of the Room is called."

     "Oh." Ursa draws her wand.

     "Accio diadem." She casts. Nothing happens. "I figured it wouldn't work but it was worth a shot. Where should we start?"

     "You can sense Dark Magic. Can you tell at all where it is?" Ursa closes her eyes. She tries to find any Dark Magic in the room, only to find a lot.

     "No. There must be too many Dark artifacts in here. I can't identify one thing from another. How about you? Can you hear it?"

     "Nothing." Ursa sighs.

     "Guess we have to do this the hard way." They walk down aisles and aisles of things until Harry stops.

     "I hear something." Ursa nods and lets Harry lead. He leads them over to a table with rope and tassels on it. Ursa takes a step back.

     "Dear Merlin the amount of Dark Magic radiating from that table."

     "Think it's there?"

     "Only one way to find out." Harry moves the ropes from atop a box. He slowly opens the box to reveal Ravenclaw's Diadem. Ursa smiles as she looks at it. "We found it."

     "Well, well." Draco says as he steps around the corner of junk, Crabbe and Goyle at his back. All three have wands drawn. "What brings you here Potter?" Harry and Ursa turn to face Draco.

     "Draco!" Ursa exclaims happily. Draco nods at Ursa.

     "I could ask you the same." Harry replies.

     "You have something that's mine." Draco says. "I'd like it back."

     "What's wrong with the one you have?"

     "It's our mother's." Ursa answers.

     "It's powerful, but it's... not the same." Draco says. "Doesn't quite understand me, know what I mean?"

     "Why didn't you tell her?" Harry asks Draco. "Bellatrix. You knew it was me. You didn't say anything." Draco glances to Ursa and Harry nods.

     "Come on Draco." Goyle says over Draco's shoulder. "Don't be a prat."

     "Shut up Goyle!" Ursa says. "Draco, please don't make me fight you. I promised Mother I would protect you."

     "Do it."

     "I don't want to hurt you, but I will." Harry reaches for the wand in his pocket.

     "Easy." Draco says.

     "Expeliarmus!" Hermione casts as she appears from behind Harry and Ursa. The spell hits Draco and Narcissa's wand flies out of his hand.

     "Avada Kedavra!" Goyle casts, barely missing Ursa and Hermione.

     "Stupefy!" Hermione casts. The spell accidently hits the box and the diadem goes flying out. It flies up and lands on top of a huge pile of furniture. Draco, Goyle, and Crabbe start to run away. Ursa and Ron follow them.

     "You almost hit Ursa you bloody idiot!" Draco growls to Goyle.

     "That's my girlfriend, you numpties!" Ron yells as he chases after the three boys. Hermione and Harry climb up the huge pile of furniture and get the diadem. Once they have it, they jump down when they hear Ron yelling. Ron comes running back, Ursa behind him. "Run! Crabbe's setting the bloody place on fire."