Chapter 5

Ursa is at Bill's wedding and talking to Tonks when Snape contacts her. "Run." He says. "Ministry has fallen. They're coming."

     "Thanks." Ursa replies before hugging Tonks tightly.

     "Whoa whats going on Girly?" Tonks questions.

      "I love you. Harry! Hermione! Ron! Where are you?! We need to go now!" Ursa tries to find the Trio as Kingsley's patronus falls. She finds Harry as it lands. "We need to go now. They're coming for us."

     "What do you me-" Harry starts before Kingsley's patronus starts speaking.

     "The Ministry has fallen." The patronus says. "The Minister of Magic is dead. They are coming. They are coming. They are coming. They are coming."

     "That's what I mean!" Ursa says. Death Eaters fly in as people start to disapparate away. Hermione and Ron start pushing through the crowd to find each other. Harry and Ursa see them at the same time Harry sees a Death Eater attack Ginny.

     "Ginny!" Harry exclaims. He tries to get to her but Lupin stops him.

     "Harry go!" Lupin says. "Ursa too! Go! Get out!" Ursa pulls Harry to Hermione and Ron. Hermione disapparates them the second her hand touches Ursa's.

***

     "So this is what the Muggle world looks like." Ursa says. "It's so bright and loud."

     "I know." Ron says.

     "You two really haven't spent much time outside the Wizarding world, have you?" Harry questions.

     "No I haven't." Ursa says. "My family hates Muggles remember? Hermione has brought me once but it was during the day." Ursa switches over to her connection to Snape. "We're safe. For now."

     "Where are we?" Ron asks.

     "Shaftesbury Avenue." Hermione replies. "I used to come to the theater here with Mum and Dad. Don't know why I thought of it. Just popped into my head. This way." Hermione leads them down the street to an abandoned alley. "We need to change." She says as she opens her bag. She reaches into it and pulls out clothes for everyone. Harry and Ron look at her in shock as her arm goes deep into it. "Undetectable Extension Charm. Which reminds me I have your bag in here too Ursa."

     "You're amazing." Ursa says. They all change, Ursa using magic, before going to a café.

     "What about all the people at the wedding?" Harry questions. "Do you think we should go back?"

     "They were after you mate." Ron says. "We'd put everyone in danger by going back."

     "Ron's right." Ursa says.

     "Coffee?" The waitress asks.

     "A cappuccino please." Hermione says.

     "Mm. you?" The waitress motions to Ron.

     "What she said." Ron says.

     "Same." Ursa and Harry say together. The waitress nods and walks away.

     "So where do we go from here?" Ron asks. "Leaky Cauldron?"

     "It's too dangerous." Ursa says.

     "If Voldemort really has taken over the Ministry then none of the old places are safe. Everyone from the wedding will have gone underground, into hiding."

     "God, my rucksack with all my things." Harry says. "I've left it at the Burrow." Hermione shakes her head and looks at her bag as two men walk in. "You're joking?"