Chapter 12

"That treacherous little bleeder!" Ron exclaims after they land. "Is there no one we can trust?"

     "They kidnapped her because he supported me." Harry says. "He was just desperate. How did you know we needed to go Ursa?"

     "I was upstairs." Ursa replies. "I noticed a lot of Luna's things were dusty, so I asked Severus about her. All he would tell me is 'Run.'"

     "I'll do the enchantments." Ron says as Ursa turns around. She closes her eyes.

     "At least Voldemort won't find us out here." Ursa says.

     "Ursa!" Hermione exclaims.

     "Shit, sorry." Scabior appears and grabs Ursa's arm.

     "Hello beautiful." He says to Hermione. "Miss Malfoy, finally."

     "Scabior, long time no see. Well gotta go. Run!" Ursa rips her arm from Scabior's grip and they all take off running.

     "Well don't hang about, snatch them." The trio and Ursa run through the forest. Ursa changes to smoke and tries to grab Harry. She dodges a spell shot at her before landing and continuing running.

     "Ursa you can get out of here?" Ron yells. "Go! Get help!"

     "I'm not leaving you." Ursa says. Ursa shoots a spell behind her and manages to hit one of the Snatchers. She turns to smoke and lands in front of the trio. "Go! Go! I'll hold them off."

     "Ursa no." Hermione says.

     "Go!" Ursa yells as her irises turn black and she blocks a spell coming towards them. The trio runs as Ursa keeps the Snatchers back for a few seconds.

     "Miss Malfoy." Scabior says as he catches up. Ursa screams like she was hit with a spell. "Ow that was my ear."

     "Just shut up and follow me." Ursa runs after the trio. She steps on a branch and Hermione hits Harry with a Stinging Jinx. The Snatchers and Ursa appear as Harry stands.

     "The Hallows exist, but he's only after one of them, the last one." Harry says. "He knows where it is. He's gonna have it by the end of the night. You-Know-Who's found the Elder wand." A Snatcher brings Ron over as the others grab Hermione, Harry, and Ursa.

     "Don't touch her." Ron says as he tries to fight off the Snatcher holding him.

     "Your boyfriend will get worse than that-" Scabior starts.

     "Get off me." Hermione growls as she tries to shake off her Snatcher.

     "If he doesn't learn to behave himself." Scabior finishes. Greyback looks at Ursa.

     "I want that one." Greyback says with a mischievous smirk.

     "You're not getting this one Greyback." Ursa says. "I'll skin your ass."

     "'Ey let go of her!" Scabior says to the Snatcher holding Ursa.

     "But-" The Snatcher starts.

     "That's Ursa Malfoy." The Snatcher releases Ursa before Scabior says "Malfoy" and steps back quickly and fearfully.

     "Glad to see my name still invokes fear in you idiots." Ursa says.

     "She's off limits Greyback. You-Know-Who's orders. None of you touch her either. Mrs Malfoy will curse our asses if there is even a scratch on the girl caused by us when we turn her over."

     "Would she really do that?" A Snatcher asks and Ursa laughs once.

     "Oh yeah... or kill you. Depends on how bad I'm hurt and how angry she is already. Don't forget she's a Black and we're protective." Scabior tries to take Ursa's wand but she silently puts a shield up in front of her. She sticks her wand down the front of her shirt.