Chapter 8

AN: Two weeks in a row!!! Don't expect it to continue though might still be more than a week between chapters but they will always be on Sundays.

TW: Suicide Attempt

     "You first." Hermione says. The trio are standing in a clearing away from the tent. The locket sits on a fallen tree in front of them.

     "Dissendium." Harry casts. The locket gets hit and flies off the tree stump onto the ground, perfectly fine. Hermione and Harry move closer to it.

     "Incendio." Hermione casts. The ground around it catches on fire but the locket remains untouched.

     "What are you doing?" Ursa asks as she walks into the clearing.

     "Trying to destroy the locket." Harry says.

     "Seems strange." Ron says. "Dumbledore send you off to find these Horcruxes but doesn't tell you how to destroy them. Doesn't it bother you?"

     "We know how to destroy them Ron remember?" Ursa says. "We just don't have the resources."

     "Oh yeah." Ron says as Harry puts the locket around his neck.

     "What are you doing?" Hermione asks.

     "We have to keep it safe until we find something to destroy it with." Harry says.

     "We could put it in one of our bags-"

     "No, I feel better with it on one of us."

     "Then we'll take turns wearing it." Ursa says. "Who knows what could happen if one of us wears it for too long. We need to start trying to figure out where the rest are. Come on, let's go back to the tent where it's safe."

     Back in the tent, Harry speaks first. "Dumbledore told me he believed Vold-"

     "Oi!" Ron exclaims.

     "Sorry, You-Know-Who hid the Horcruxes in places that were important to him. The orphanage where he was born, Hogwarts, Borgin and Burkes, and Albania were Dumbledore's guesses."

     "Yeah let's go to Albania," Ron says sarcastically. "Shouldn't take more than an afternoon to search an entire country."

     "At least we wouldn't have to hide there." Ursa points out. "Better access to food." Ron rolls his eyes.

     "There can't be anything there." Hermione says. "He'd already made five before he went into exile and Dumbledore was certain the snake is the sixth."

     "Nagini."

     "Huh?" Ron questions

     "The snake's name is Nagini."

     "Well we know the snake is not in Albania, it's usually with Vol-" Hermione says before Ron interrupts her.

     "The taboo!" Ron exclaims.

     "Fine! The snake is usually with You-Know-Who. Happy?"

     "I can't see him hiding anything at Borgin and Burkes. Borgin and Burke were experts in Dark objects, they would've recognized and Horcrux right away. I still think there is one at Hogwarts." Hermione sighs.

     "But Dumbledore would have found it Harry." Hermione argues.

     "Dumbledore said he never assumed he knew all of Hogwarts's secrets. If there was one place Vol-"

     "Oi!" Ron interjects.

     "You-Know-Who then!" Harry yells. "If there was one place that was really important to him, it was Hogwarts."