Chapter 19

"Hey!" Neville says as he opens the portrait at the end of the passage. "Listen up you lot! Brought a surprise."

     "Not more of Aberforth's cooking I hope." Seamus says and Ursa holds back a laugh. "Be a surprise if we can digest it." Neville steps to the side to reveal Harry. "Blimey!"

     "Harry!" Multiple people yell. Everyone stands up and claps as the five come down the ladder next to the portrait. A few people glance at Ursa with worry. 

     "Tell Remus and the others that Harry's back." Neville says to a kid. The kid runs off to the radio. He turns back to the crowd of people hugging Harry. "Okay, okay! Let's not kill him before You-Know-Who gets a chance, eh?"

     "Lightning has struck." The kid says into the microphone in front of the radio. "I repeat. Lighting has struck."

     "What's the plan Harry?" Neville asks. Everyone looks at Harry expectingly.

     "Okay." Harry says. "There's something we need to find. Something hidden here in the castle. And it may help us defeat You-Know-Who."

     "Right what is it?"

     "Ravenclaw's lost diadem." Ursa answers.

     "Yes." Harry says.

     "It's lost though." Cho says. "For centuries now. There isn't a person alive today who's seen it." The door to the Room of Requirement opens and Ginny walks over to the group.

     "Harry." Ginny says.

     "Hi there." Harry replies and Ursa rolls her eyes.

     "Six months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm Frankie first year." Ron says to Hermione when Ginny's eyes don't leave Harry's. "I'm only her brother."

     "She's got lots of those though." Seamus says. "There's only one Harry."

     "Shut up Seamus."

     "What is it Ginny?" Neville asks.

     "Snape knows." Ginny replies. "He knows that Harry and Ursa were spotted in Hogsmeade."

     "We need a plan." Hermione says.

     "And I have one." Ursa says.

     "We're supposed to trust her?" Seamus asks. "She's a Malfoy."

     "Actually I'm not. I've been disowned for betraying You-Know-Who. Don't have a last name right now but that's beside the point."

     "I'm surprised Severus hasn't contacted me yet." Ursa whispers to the trio after she explains the plan. "We haven't spoken since the beginning of my imprisonment at the manor."

***

     "Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour." Snape says. "It's come to my attention that earlier this evening, Harry Potter and Ursa Malfoy were sighted in Hogsmeade." Students mumble to each other. "Now should anyone, student or staff, attempt to aid Mr. Potter and Miss Malfoy... they will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgressions. Furthermore... any person found to have knowledge of these events... who fails to come forward... will be treated as... equally guilty. Now then," Snape starts walking down the aisle of students. "if anyone here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter and Miss Malfoy's movements this evening... I invite them to step forward... now." The room stays silent for a moment. Then Ursa and Harry step out of the Gryffindor lines.

     "It seems despite your exhaustive defense strategies," Harry says. "you still have a security problem, headmaster." The Great Hall doors open and the Order enters the room.