33- Damn Solar Panel

Start from the beginning

"We ain't friends."

"He's in constant denial," Yoshiko told Mitsuki.

"Glad you catch on." Mitsuki smiled. Oh, Masaru, I've already planned their wedding...

"DO YOU GUYS WANT TO DIE?!" Bakugo yelled again.

"Bakugo, could you please lower your voice!" Recovery Girl scolded from inside.

"Sorry about him." Mitsuki apologised. "Well then, we'll get going. I hope you come over with Bakugo and his friends sometime."

"She's not coming to our place!"

"I will." Yoshiko smiled. "Oh, by the way, Bakugo, do you want to come over to decide our team name?"

Mitsuki's ears perked at her offer.

"Stupid team names..." Bakugo muttered under his breath. "I'll come."

'Yes!!' Mitsuki internally grinned. Anything to get the two closer.

"If it's okay with your mom, you can come with Saori and me. She's waiting in the parking lot.

"It's alright," Mitsuki exclaimed almost immediately. Bakugo gave his mother a glare and looked at Yoshiko again.

"I'll be waitin' here." He said. Yoshiko nodded and smiled at Mitsuki.

"Thank you, Mrs. Bakugo." She said.

"You can call me Mitsuki," Mitsuki said, ruffling the teen's hair.

"Mitsuki it is." Yoshiko grinned. She waved at her and slid the door open, stepping into the infirmary.

Once the door was closed, Mitsuki faced Bakugo. "You better not mess this up, brat."

"It's not like that!" Bakugo exclaimed, his ears going red.

"I'm going now," Mitsuki said, adjusting her handbag on her shoulder. "Dont annoy her."

"She annoys me."

"Katsuki."

"Just go already!"

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

After taking off Yoshiko's cast, Recovery Girl had her move her arm around, asking her if any of the movements hurt. "It doesn't hurt," Yoshiko told her as she rolled her shoulder.

"You're good to go, sweety." Recovery Girl said. "Dont lift anything heavy with that arm."

"Thank you." Yoshiko hopped off the bed and stepped outside. Bakugo was leaning on a wall, hands in pockets, one leg propped back on the wall. He looked away from the window across from him, red eyes drifting to Yoshiko.

"Let's go, Pomie," Yoshiko said.

"Dont call me that!"

"Didn't know you preferred Rabid Pomeranian."

"I swear to God, I'll kill you."

"I wouldn't mind breaking your arm again." She cooed.

A low growl escaped Bakugo's chest, and he pushed her to the wall behind her. He took both her wrists and gathered them above her head. "Wanna say that again, sweetheart?" He lethally whispered into her ear. 

Yoshiko glared silver draggers into his red. She let her fingers bend onto his hand, digging her nails into it. Bakugo sharply withdrew his hand. "OI, THAT HURT!"

The moment Bakugo took his hands away, Yoshiko crept up behind him and grabbed both his hands, locking them behind him. She pushed his chest onto the wall as Bakugo struggled, but she had a death grip on him. She forcefully lowered Bakugo down a little, pressing his back with her knee.