🔺 CHAPTER 33 🔺

Começar do início

Jk: "Don't move. I am yet to hear your response."

Response. The other wants an answer to this sudden confession. He stops struggling in the grip of the younger, thousand thoughts materialising in him.

Giving the whole thing a good thought, it all seems Nothing but a bad joke. A broken humour thing that he hates, a way to weaken him way more than what he is internally.

Tae: "You love me Jungkook?" He asks the younger, wanting to confirm the words for the third time.

Jk: "Yes." A confident answer follows. The waver in the voice that he wanted to bear doesn't seem to exist. He wants to hear a tone of humour, something that will prove it to be anything but truth. But, he doesn't find any. A hard joke it is then.

Tae: "Do you think it's a funny joke?!" His voice comes out way louder than what he had imagined of it to be, his eyes now burning with fire, a rage hurriedly occupying his previous sense of confusion, limiting the way if any other sense if reality to pass through his barrier of anger.

To say he is angry is an understatement, an incomplete explanation of the range of emotions that he feels.

A strong force is used to push the younger away from him, changing their previous entangled position to the one that has metaphorical distance of ages, miles and years.

Jk: "Tae?" Shocked of the tremendous outburst, Jungkook needs time to cope up with this version of tae, never in his life, has he seen this man as broken as he seems now. The dark eyes taming in them the rays of darkness, hideous shreds if extreme hatred aimed towards him, the calm composure no more existent.

Tae: "So breaking me the way you did that wasn't enough fun?! You want more of it?!"
A broken grin on his lips, a whole image of destroyed man slowly starting to appear on his face, the peel off happiness being ripped off of his true feelings, revealing the broken man he is. Hopeless, destroyed from the very core.

Jk: "I don't mean any such thing!" Jungkook tries to defend himself, not wanting the other to misunderstand his initiative. He proceeds to hold the other again only to stopped by a low growl of loathed emotions.

Tae: "Don't you dare touch me!" Panting heavily, his eyes soaking with tears, face losing the hardly gained complexion again.

Tae:"Don't play me again Jeon Jungkook. If you do, this time I will make sure you regret it." Right. Jungkook compiles with the order. He nods obediently, slowly starting to show that he is conquered. Not oblivious to the fact that everything uttered by the other now is not of hatred, but it conveyed the sadness, dissatisfaction, disappointment and betrayal the other felt. All because of him.

Tae: "You love me right? Where was it when I had to press my ears up stop your voices from coming near me, when you were there making love to someone else?" He has no answer. He has no response. He is guilty, for life and forever. He has tormented the other so much. He deserves worst.

Tae: "Where were you when I suffered of untreated ruts for most of the time? Where were you when I desperately searched for comfort? Why did you not come to me if you loved me?"

He still has nothing to do except stare at the other with pain, enduring the wrench his heart is going through, the tears in the other's eyes just Pierce him deeper, deadly.

Tae: "Why did you not come when I rendered hope of your live, attention and care? Why now that I am scared of you loving me?" The tone raising higher every successive moment, tae begins to lose
his energy of screaming further.