The Game

"Hey" I smile as I sit down in drama.
"Hey" my best friend, Hannah says.
"Ok now class, I have your groups." Miss Kahr says.
We all stare at her with displeased looks. It's horrible when she puts you in groups. Ugh.
"Luke, Elizabeth and Hannah please." She smiles at me.
It's my lucky day!!
Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Elizabeth Moran, a nerdy 17 year old drama student.
My best friend, Hannah is like my sister and my other best friend, Luke I've known for 16 years.
"Ok guys what we gonna do?" I says as we sit in our corner.
They both shrug hopelessly.
"Did you wanna come over tonight, Eliza?" Luke smiles.
I'm guessing he wants help with homework like always. Or he wants relationship advice for his stupid girlfriend, Melissa. Melissa is a silly, popular bitch. She has dyed copper red hair which is fading and she's a bit of a skank. She's fucked the whole football team, along with the rugby team. Ew. She's also the biggest bully bitch in college.
"Sure" I smile.

At the end of the day, I walk home with Luke and we go to his room.
"What is it?" I say knowingly.
Luke takes my hand and pins me against the wall. He begins to kiss me roughly.
It feels so wrong yet so right.
I kiss back but slightly pull away.
"What are we doing?" I ask anxiously.
Luke smirks at me and kisses me again.
I kiss him back and slightly close my eyes.
His soft lips pressing against mine.
He picks me up and squeezes my bum. I squirm around and get comfy in his arms.
He places me on the bed and smirks down at me.
"Luke... You have a girlfriend. We can't do this." I stutter, pulling away from him.
He stares at me.
"What if I don't date her anymore?" He smirks.
I sit up and stare at him.
"Luke we can't do this. You have Melissa and she'll kill me." I says, pulling up my slipped bra strap.
"For fuck sake Eliza. I don't date Melissa anymore. I know you fancy me..." Luke says.
I shake my head and laugh slightly.
"Luke in your best friend, I don't fancy you." I giggle.
Ok maybe I do a little but I can't tell him that.
"Ok well let's play a game.
We can;
Touch eachother like a boyfriend and girlfriend, flirt with eachother, share secrets and do all the things couples do but we can't fall in love. Whoever falls in love first loses. Deal?" Luke smirks at me.
"Sure but I won't lose." I say, shaking his big hand.
"Neither will I." He says.
I get up to leave and he smacks my ass.
"Let the games begin." I call, leaving his house...