20

/

/

The first 30 minutes of the match passed, and nothing happened. We weren't playing too well, but not too bad either.

The new ones were already proving they had to be here, which is positive. But I'm getting the feeling they could do better, and I don't like that. I have to observe why.

In the 34th minute, because of a lack of defence from us, Aston Villa scored their first goal. I can't believe this.

"What the actual fuck." Niall whispered, with his hands covering his mouth, in case a camera was filming.

"I don't understand." I whispered back, also with my hands covering my mouth.

/

Half time arrived, and we went back to the vip room, with worried expressions on our faces.

"I can't believe this." I said to Horan.

"I know." He replied.

"I know the changes I would make if I was the manager. We should be playing a lot better with the team we have." I said.

"I agree." Grace, Niall's grandma, replied.

"We still have the second half." Horan said.

"Let's hope it is better than this one." I said.

/

10 minutes later, we were back at our seats in the grandstand. The second half started 3 minutes later.

To our surprise, we weren't getting any better. The manager didn't do what we expected, he did the total opposite, so things only got worse.

"What are we doing?" I whispered, and covered my face with my hands because of the desperation.

"I have no idea." Horan whispered back.

In the 65th minute, Aston Villa scored their second goal, which ended up being the last goal of the match. We lost.

It is the first league match that we lost, but I feel horrible. We were all so happy with last week's win, and we haven't been able to give another one to our people in our stadium. We have 4 points out of 9 in the league.
We went to the dressing rooms after the match to try to cheer our players up. They must feel so disappointed. If I feel this bad, I can't imagine how they feel.

Mr Kenwright stayed talking with Aston Villa's president for a while, he told us to go see the players, that he would go when he finished the conversation. Niall's Grandma also stayed talking with some people there. So it was Horan and I going there.

"We have to do something, Horan." I told him while we walked.

"We have done a lot already, Greenwood. Maybe it is not our fault this time." He replied.