17

Friday. We are all traveling to Watford tomorrow, for our first away match.

Moise Kean's deal was closed by midday. But it wasn't made official to the public until the afternoon.

Everyone started to be really surprised at what we did these last days. Iwobi and Kean in less than a week was crazy.

Are we going insane? Probably.

Do I care? No.

Seeing everyone say they didn't expect this from us is one of the best feelings ever. And the fact that people don't know what's to come makes it even better.

The end of the transfer period is two weeks away now. And I would say the first week of the "let's not argue agreement" has been a success, if we talk about work.

/

On Saturday morning, we caught the train that would take us to Watford. The club got a full coach for us, since the whole squad, staff, and all the board of directors were coming.

I sat with Rachel, and Horan sat with Mr Kenwright. The four of us shared one of the tables the coach included.

"You two are going crazy with the transfer period, and that's exactly what I wanted. I'm so happy with the two of you." Mr Kenwright said.

"Thank you Mr Kenwright." Horan and I said.

"Bennett, you are doing a great job too. I also want you to know I am so happy with you." Mr Kenwright said.

"Thank you, boss. With everything these two are doing it is hard to keep up with them." She laughed. We all did.

After some minutes of laughing and talking, I noticed Styles and Tomlinson were sitting next to each other.

That could mean two different things: they either got on really well with each other, or they aren't really getting along with the rest of their teammates, and sit next to each other just because they are the new ones.

I really hoped it was the first option. But I decided to ask them, just in case, now that Mr Kenwright and Horan were distracted.

"Everything alright?" I whispered to them.

"Yeah, thanks Ms Greenwood." Styles whispered back.

"Are your teammates treating you right?" I whispered.

"Yeah. We are two of them now." Tomlinson laughed, whispering. "But thank you for worrying." He whispered.

"No problem. Just wanted to make sure." I whispered again, smiled at them, and turned my head around again.

Thank God. I actually felt so relieved. This means that, for now, signing them wasn't a mistake.

/

2 hours later, we were in Watford. Mr Kenwright, Horan, Rachel and I were the last ones to leave the train.

Being close to Horan during the whole trip was still a bit uncomfortable to me. One of my defects is that I don't forget about things that easily. I hate it, if I'm honest.

In addition to that, I don't want to become that close to him. I keep reminding myself that this Horan is not the real one.

The weird thing is, that I feel like I am being my real self with him. I don't feel like I am faking all of it.

But he probably is. He showed me his real self when I arrived. I couldn't let this new version of him make me forget about how he really is. That is what I don't like about this agreement we made. But I'll have to put up with it.