"Let's order something to the room then go to bed. I'm beat." Daniel says, saving me from my thoughts.

Daniel

After hearing Ally's heartbeat steady I get up and grab the children's book my mother gave me, I didn't get to read it before Ally took it. The thought of her having left making my wolf and I both upset. The smell of her our only comfort, I climb back into bed beside her. Her wolf sensing me her arm wraps around my stomach, as I lean back against the headboard. Her body cuddles into me, my wolf purring in my head and I smile. Opening the book, I start where I left off, reading the last couple chapters. Ally bringing up points from this book more then the others peaking my interest, and I now know why.

The book talks of how the first four Warriors were made. The Moon Goddess having given her blood to them. The first wolves to be mates to humans. The four wolves making it their duty to keep peace between our kind and the humans. They became stronger and faster than all other wolves. Their children continuing the line of warriors. Their first shift happens during a supermoon harnessing the power it gives, stronger than a full moon. If the book is correct Ally should shift in a week, but her heat is fast approaching and I'm not sure her human body will handle it.

Throwing the book down onto the night stand, I lay down pulling Ally up to my chest. Laying my cheek on top of her head, I run my fingers up and down her shoulder and arm. Letting myself drift off into a dreamless sleep.

I wake to the sound of the shower running and my ears perk up. Pulling the covers off my body, I sit up, running my fingers through my hair. I slide off the bed and make my way towards the bathroom, pushing the door open I walk towards the counter and start brushing my teeth. Watching Ally's shadow through frosted glass as I rinse my toothbrush.

"You could make yourself helpful and get my bag for me." Her voice carries out of the shower and I smile.

Ready to tease her, I respond. "But then I wouldn't get to see you do it naked."

"There is towels in here." She laughs back.

The sound of the shower turns off, and I grab a towel. Holding it out for her as she slides the glass open and steps out.

Wrapping it around her, I pull her closer. "Trevor was an idiot." I mumble before turning to go grab her bag.

"He found his mate. I cannot blame him." Her meek voice offers.

Scowling, I grab her bag and walk back into the bathroom. Setting it on the counter I turn to her. "For that, no. You're mine, Love." My wolf on edge still by the fact another male touched her in ways only I should have. "For touching you, for taking your love, for planning to leave you hurting, he is an idiot."

"Humans fall out of love all the time. Even I struggled with our relationship at times. I can't think of him negatively, he's Xale's dad." She mumbles, digging through the bag for something to wear.

Making my way into the room, I get dressed. Throwing on a pair of light jeans and a green t-shirt. Ally walks out in a pair or black shorts and white strap top. Her nipples are poking through the fabric, I feel myself grow hard. Our eyes meet and she smiles. I feel myself growing possessive at the thought of other men seeing her like this, snatching my t-shirt from yesterday I make my way infront of her. Staring down at her, I smirk before holding the shirt out.

"No other eyes but mine. Put this on." I order, the alpha in me pushing through in my tone.

"I'm wearing a shirt thanks, and it's going to be hot out." Her voice thick with sass, raising a brow at me, taunting me.

"We are going into the car, I'll turn on the air. Your scent is strong. I won't have an wolves trying anything." I growl.

Rolling her eyes, she puts on my shirt and goes back into the bathroom. Smiling to myself, I make sure everything is ready to leave. Dropping my bag by the door, I put on my shoes.

"How's the pack and Xale?" I linked Cody.

"Everything's good, Gregg has been giving updates. Kelly and the boy trained for abit this morning. They are hanging out at the pack house now with a couple of other pack pups."

"I'll be busy for the rest of the day, I'll link you later for updates."

Closing the link, I look up to see Ally leaning against the wall,bag in hand. "Xale and Kelly are good. Let's go." I smile.

"I was waiting on you." She laughs.

Making her way past me, I follow her out of the room,closing the door behind us. Watching the way her ass sways as we make our way to the elevator. Pressing the ground floor button, I grab the keys for the car out of my pocket and hand them to Ally.

"The cars parked out front. I'll meet you there after I pay."

"Do you want me to take your bag?" Looking at me while the doors open I press my hand on her lower back. Walking her out with me, I shake my head no. "I'll be five minutes. Here, call Xale, Kelly's numbers in there." I say, taking my hand from her back I grab my phone and give it to her.

"Okay." She turns from me walking out the front doors, her fingers already scrolling through my phone.

I turn to the front desk and pull out the room key and place it on the counter. The receptionist looking up from the computer screen. When her eyes land on me she starts to blush and I feel my wolf roll his eyes. Her mouth pulls up in a smile and when she begins to speak I feel myself internally roll my own eyes.

"Leaving so soon? Could I convince you to stay a little longer?" Her voice annoying my wolf, and I can't help but crindge. Her eyelashes flutter and I groan out loud.

"No one night is fine, here's the room key." I slide it closer to her. "I'm in a rush, if we could hurry up." I'm being rude and I know it, but my wolf is starting to get mad. Ally's scent so strong we can still smell her lingering in the building. If any male wolf comes through they might follow her. The thought leaving my wolf uneasy with her out of our sight.

"Where are you headed?" She asks, clicking away at her keyboard.

"To visit some friends." I turn away from her, looking out the front doors.

"Okay, well your cards on file so I can just charge it now. It's 1pm and checkouts at eleven so I'm going to have to charge you with late check-out." She explains.

"Yeah, that's fine. Am I good to leave?" I look back and notice her eyes checking me out. When she looks up and sees I've noticed her cheeks redden even more.

Shaking her head yes she starts to stutter. "Uh ye-yes, sorry. H-have a good day!"

Before she can finish I'm walking away. The front doors closing behind me, the car insight, I feel myself calm. Ally's face visible through the windshield as she smiles and talks on the phone. Picking up my pace I go to the trunk and throw my bag inside, before making my way to the drives side door. Opening it, I hear Ally saying goodbye, making kissing noses over and over. Xale's giggles coming from the phone, I shake my head as I buckle in.

My eyes meet hers and I grab the back of her neck, bringing my face close to hers I look down at her lips. "I've been holding my wolf and I back." I feel her shiver under my touch, but the smell of arousal fills the inside of the car.

Meeting her eyes, my tongue glides across my lips. "I'm not going to anymore." My lips harshly meet hers. Ally fighting me for control, I smirk against her lips. Biting down lightly at her lip she gasps, permitting me entrance into her mouth. She tastes of mint and something sweet, and I can't get enough. The kiss is rough and I have to stop myself from going to far. My wolf pushing me to mark her now. I let go and sit back in my seat.

I can hear her panting in the seat beside me as I start the car and drive off. Her legs pressing together, over and over. The smell still obvious in the car. I smile, at least I affect her as much as she does me.

"So are you going to feed me? I haven't eaten since dinner last night." She mumbles, looking at her I catch a glance of her staring out of the window, her fingers dragging over her lips.

"I was thinking we could get some drive through and keep going. If we get there sooner, we leave sooner."

"Yeah, that sounds good."

I set the GPS for the address of the girls. Looking at the signs we pass for upcoming restaurants. Fingers crossed it's a Dairy Queen.