I wake slightly, feeling something smack me in the head and groan. Rolling over into Trevors arms and burying my head in his chest, and then feel it again. "Trevor get up. It's my turn to sleep in." I whine and kick my legs at his. A growl erupts and I jump up, scared, I look over and see Daniel. "You idiot." My wolf snarls and I whimper.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." I jump towards him, trying to grab his arm but he gets out of bed quickly and out of my reach. Another pillow smacks me in the back and I turn to Xale.

"Breakfast momma!" He smiles and I offer up a small one in return.

"Yea bubba, go downstairs. I'll be right there." Turning back to Daniel I look in his eyes, trying to convey how sorry I really am. My wolf crying inside of me for hurting our mate.

"Like I said, how can I compete." He snarled. Turning to leave the room, slamming the door on his way out, I flinch. Getting off the bed I run my hands down my face. Taking a shower as fast as I can then get changed in a simple red wrap dress, putting a black thong on underneath. The heat so bad I decide against a bra. Free the nipple as they say. I sigh and head downstairs.

Walking into the kitchen I spot Daniel talking to four men I don't know out of the corner of my eye. Kelly at the counter sorting through two boxes of donuts with Xale. A plate infront of him already stacked with three. "That's enough sugar, bubba. Grab a fruit too please." I laugh and run to Kelly. She turns at my voice and a smile spreads across her face. Catching me in her arms, wrapping me in a hug, every bit of stress in my body fades away.

"I missed you." I whisper in her ear and she pushes me back.

Hands on my shoulders, she looks me over before meeting my eyes, wiggling her brows. "Let's go outside." She giggled. Pushing me towards the back kitchen door she slaps my ass and I shriek.

"Bommer, come." I shout and open the back door, she darts out infront of me and I almost fall but Kelly catches me. We both end up in a fit of laughter. "Fuck me, I let all you wolves around and she starts acting feral." I laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. Daniel told me the first time he met her she tried taking him on. Your mutts got no manners." She spews and we both laugh harder.

"She could take him." I jest and we continue making jokes, till our laughter dies down.

"On a serious note, nice scent." She smirks, bobbing her eyebrows up and down again.

"What? Do I stink?" I ask, smelling my armpits. Confused.

"He didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what? That I stink?" I joke.

"That when you mate his scent lingers in you." She laughs.

"We didn't mate, he never marked me." I protest.

"But you did do something and you reek of..." Giving me a look, my jaw drops.

"Sweat? Oh my god, I do stink." I gasp. Covering my face, I turn red. "I'll go shower again. Come upstairs." I turn to go back inside and she grabs my arm. Spinning back around, I give her a questioning glare.

"Not sweat, his... Uggh how do I put it. I can smell his ugggggh stuff.. in you." She gags. "Why'd you have to make me say it!" She screams, mock horrified.

My eyes widen and I'm left speechless. Mouth gapping, I open and close it unsure of what to say. "Wait, can everyone smell it?" I whisper in horror.

"Every wolf yeah. It's usually subtle though. It basically just tells other unmated males to back off. Unless you know what it smells like you wouldn't know. Shifted wolves all know though. Daniel's alpha though, girl, so.... Not so subtle." She admits.