Chapter 7

HI GUYS! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE. THANK YOU!

Saintess Of The Archon War by: Sheolle

Chapter 7

Our eyes widened in amazement as we saw both Mikhail and Adolf one sidedly massacring the remainder of the monster wave. Adolf was carrying a huge golden double bladed war axe with a Chinese dragon engraved on the two sides of the blades. It looks very fancy and powerful. Every swing Adolf made was like turning the goblins like butter under a knife.

Adolf has a strong massive build that reaches the height of 192 centimeters, he looked like a gladiator from ancient civilization who was molded to fight to life and death inside the colosseum of Rome. If this guy tried to break me, he can easily do it like breaking a toothpick. He was wearing a light silver armor in order to avoid his speed on getting hindered.

"Oh my god! He's like Escanor of the Seven Deadly Sins!" Klaud uttered in amazement.

The young high school student was standing beside me, and I saw how his eyes sparkled like a jewel. I guess his using reference from the anime that he watched. While on the other hand, Alicia's mouth opened in aghast. She couldn't believe what her eyes are seeing. The enemies we were having a hard time fighting earlier, just became a cannon fodder in front of these two monsters.

"Are they r-really humans?!" Alicia said in bewilderment.

"I told you, Mikhail and Adolf can easily fight these ugly goblins." Evans commented proudly, as if he was the one fighting the goblins.

"There is some sort of aura coming out from both of them! Are those chakra?!" Klaud said without batting an eyelash.

"You've watch too much Naruto, Kid! That energy emanating from them is called mana!" Evans answered.

Adolf was proficient with his battle axe and Mikhail on the other hand, have two black katana swords and there was this thin layer of aura surrounding his blades. He only made one slash towards his opponent but the goblin received five fatal cuts. His sword style was so fast that my eyes can't even follow.

What surprises me more was that the traditional Japanese swords in his both hands transformed into rapiers. He can easily change one weapon to another.

This time his sword play and technique changed as well. From cutting and slashing by his katana which he was using earlier, his technique now turns to stabbing and puncturing holes in the goblins' bodies by his dual rapiers.

Mikhail was taller than Adolf. His crimson red hair was like a blazing violent flame and he stands 198 centimeters and has a lean yet muscular body. He was wearing a light armored black breastplate for protection in his chest area. And inside his black light armor, was installed with chain mails and a white soft tunics. It was matched with a very expensive looking pauldrons for his shoulder blades, and lastly, gauntlets in both of his arms.

Both Mikhail and Adolf were good looking men. I am pretty sure both of these guys were popular with ladies back on Earth. Not only they were attractive, these two have monstrous strength and abilities.

"That red haired guy's weapon changed again! This time is turns into a spear." Alicia muttered in amazement.

So that's what his class is capable off.

"Weapon Master." I said calmly.

When Mikhail heard me utter those words, he glanced at me for a second before he returned his gaze back to his enemies. There was a surprise expression flashed on his eyes.

What my eyes saw at the system window was that Mikhail and his star rating, as well as his class.

[Mikhail «★★★★★»]