Chapter 3

Saintess Of The Archon War by: Sheolle

Chapter 3

The pain I felt a while ago back in that forest was still hurting up to now. The broken bones in my body was agonizing to the point I wanted to die already. It hurts!

[Due to the disappearance of the owner of the nameless base! An artificial intelligence will summon 10 heroes. Summoning begins! May these heroes reign triumphant in their challenges and trials!]

A loud sound pierced through my ears. I was still having a hard time dealing with my wounds and broken bones, and now another painful suffering was added to my current state.

[Ding! COMMON! Nameless Base has acquired the hero 'Hansel «★»'!]

My ears were ringing and the sound of the notification was reverberating in my head. I was on the verge of losing my mind because of my predicament and yet the sound of that announcement kept on bombarding my head.

I wanted to open my eyes but for some unknown reason I can't even do that! What the hell! Even my body won't move!

Is my body turned paralyze because of what happened earlier in the forest? That was just a terrible nightmare, right?!

[Ding! COMMON! Nameless Base has acquired the hero 'Kira «★»'!]

Please make it stop!

I screamed in my head as I put my hands in both of my ears to stop the annoying announcement.

[Ding! COMMON! Nameless Base has acquired the hero 'Alicia «★»'!]

[Ding! COMMON! Nameless Base has acquired the hero 'Keys «★»'!]

[Ding! NORMAL! Nameless Base has acquired the hero 'Rosemary «★★»'!]

[Ding! COMMON! Nameless Base has acquired the hero 'Gordon «★»'!]

[Ding! COMMON! Nameless Base has acquired the hero 'Ramsey «★»'!]

[Ding! COMMON! Nameless Base has acquired the hero 'Klaud «★»'!]

[Ding! COMMON! Nameless Base has acquired the hero 'Jake «★»'!]

The announcement continues as well as the painful and agonizing sensation I felt running in every fiber of my muscles, in very bones in my body. Please make it stop!

"Hey! Are you okay? My god your whole body is full of wounds!" I heard a panicking voice of a woman.

When I felt a soft hand touched my shoulder, something inside my consciousness woken up. I also heard a familiar sound that felt like it was calling out to me.

"Kruuuu!"

I personally wanted to respond but I couldn't do it. My body was not listening to me and it felt like it has a mind of its own!

[Ding! COMMON! Nameless Base has acquired the hero 'Teresa «★»'!]                                              

After that last announcement, all of the pain I was enduring instantly disappeared and a wave of relief wash over me. Now I regained control of my body.

My pair of gold eyes slowly opened up and the first thing I saw was a young woman who was in her early twenties looking at me with a confuse expression.

Then I felt a sudden nudge in my neck and my eyes widened in surprise when I saw the small dragon who help me back then in the forest infested by goblins.

"Kruuuuh." it called out to me.

"Thanks god you're alright. And is that creature nudging on your head belongs to you? What is that thing? By the way, I'm Alicia." The woman asked me a lot of things yet I just ignored her because my mind was still confuse and clouded.