Jazz Club(Taehyung)

Tonight was jam-packed with people at The Sand Dollar Lounge. I was sitting at the bar having a cup of whiskey before it was my turn to get up and sing. I listen to the background surroundings and continue minding my business eating maraschino cherries in a bowl. My childhood crush was back in town for a concert here for two days before him and his group have to return to Korea. Kim Taehyung. The thing is, him and his girlfriend are seen all around The Vegas Strip lovey-dovey and I hate it.

"Next up, we have a club favorite, Sister Y/n."

I throw the rest of the whiskey back straight to my throat and slam the cup down getting up on the stage. I hint to the band to start the song and I begin singing.

I scanned the audience of people watching me sing and I noticed a familiar face that made me choke slightly. Kim Taehyung sitting at a table staring into my pupils.

His gaze felt controlling over me but I continued to sing as if nothing happened

His gaze felt controlling over me but I continued to sing as if nothing happened. When the song was over, I immediately ran to the dressing room to grab my things and leave.

"That was a good performance, you've always been a brilliant vocalist." I look behind me at the door frame to see Taehyung leaning on it staring at me. With the ambiance of the room being lit red and his effortless modeling, I was sent drooling but still kept a straight face.

 With the ambiance of the room being lit red and his effortless modeling, I was sent drooling but still kept a straight face

"Thanks, now move out my fucking way please." I turned around trying to leave as he stood in the way.

"That's how you talk to your childhood crush?" He stands up walking toward me and I take a step back.

"Yeah it is, you may have meant something to me then, but you clearly haven't displayed any growth. Same Kim Taehyung from a decade ago." I push his shoulder to make a way from him as he grabs my hand pulling me back.

"Ah yeah, You think I didn't see you staring at me from across the chorus room? Think I couldn't tell all those songs you sang from back then about young love weren't about me? What I find the funniest is your denial that you're still in love with me and just like back then you would chew on your hair when you got shy, you now drink shots of whiskey to cope." He places his hands in his pockets chuckling to himself and I walk up to his face.

"You think you know me so well, but you don't. I'm completely over you and only drink whiskey while I'm here. We both may sing but we are nothing alike. There's nothing you can do to ever prove that I love you still because I don't." I look up at him and he chuckles.

"Hmm... you gave me an idea, we'll see about that tomorrow." He looks down into my eyes and I gulp before I turn around to walk out.

"Oh yeah, by the way, you should've stayed in the audience where the rest of my fans are instead of following me back here." I look back at him before I end up walking down the hall to my Uber.

The Next Day

I was feeling really at ease knowing I was about to go on again and Taehyung hadn't shown up so I relaxed this time around. I finished the last sip of my whiskey and focused on the cherries in front of me more intensely.

"Hello everyone, we have a special guest at Sand Dollar today let me introduce to you, Bangtan Sonyeodan's V!"

I damn near choked on my cherry and grabbed the bartender by his collar scaring him.

"Leave the bottle, leave the bottle now, please," I beg him and he places Jack in front of me and I take another shot as the audience applauds Taehyung.

"Now this woman needs no introduction, but here she is anyway Y/n." I place the shot glass down and walk up to the stage holding the host's hand. I look up at Taehyung and see he brought his girlfriend and once he locks eyes with me, he kisses her holding her neck. As he lets go of the kiss, he looks back at me. I felt this jealousy and anger in me rise like never before.

"I actually have another song I wanna sing tonight," I turn around looking at the band signaling a different song. Once I walked back up to the microphone, I gained control of my emotions and stared Taehyung down garnering a wink from him.

After my performance, the crowd cheered loudly. Among those people, stood a standing ovation from Taehyung and his girlfriend mad with crossed arms. I maintain a straight face going back to the dressing room. I wiped a few tears I hadn't known escaped my eyes rushing to grab my coat and call for an Uber.

"Baby, what's the tears for?"

I flinch at the sudden presence of Taehyung behind me again.

"Ugh, just leave me alone," I sit in the chair of the vanity pressing my face into my hands.

"What? You finally realized you were wrong and I was right?" He smirks at me standing at the door still.

"Yeah and so what if you were right? You kissed that bitch to-

"To prove you still like me, that's okay bae no need to cry, I'm all yours." He walked towards me with his arms open asking for a hug as I turned my head to face his direction.

"I don't believe you," I look away again. Suddenly, I felt him pull my head up to look at him giving me a passionate kiss in the process.

"Believe me now?" He pulls away and I blush watching him walk towards the door.

"C'mon lemme take you home, I know you're drunk." He places his hands in his pockets and I get up grabbing my stuff. Walking through the hallway, I saw his girlfriend gasp at us walking out, so I did the unexpected. I grabbed Taehyung's face and kissed him just as much as she did prior to my performance.

"You taste like cherries," He laughs and we hold hands leaving.

"I know, I know." I laugh along with him.

BTS imagines and gamesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara