On Live (J-hope)

"Okay, is it on?" I ask sitting next to Hoseok as he fidgets with the camera.

"Yeah, annyeong!" He sits back down next to me at the table.

"Hey armyyy." I take a slurp of my ramen.

"We thought we would do a quick live before we go to America tomorrow," J explains the point of the live.

"Hahaha they're asking to marry you." I laugh out loud and he looks over at me laughing as well.

"You can marry me if my girlfriend allows it."

"I allow it," I respond and he nudges me.

"Saranghabnida Y/n!" He reads the phone.

"I love you too!" I make a finger heart and take a sip from Hoseok's Sprite while he's distracted.

"Yah I saw that!" He turns around and I giggle.

"We don't wanna marry you, we want Y/n.." he bursts out laughing and I do the same clapping.

"Yah you can marry me if Hoseok says so." I shrug.

"I allow it." He reached over grabbing a shrimp off my plate.

"We are the worst couple ever," I look up back at him and we end up rolling laughing. We hear a knock on the door, and I open it.

"The party has finally started now that I'm here losersssss!" Jimin storms in raising both hands in the air plowing on the bed.

"Hey everybody the shortest among us has walked in." Hoseok jokes and Jimin pushes his back.

"Y/n, you didn't even greet me at the door, you should respect your oppa." He sits back up and I stare at him.

"Why should she respond to you, she probably didn't see you because of your height." I laugh with Hoseok even though Jimin is still taller than me.

"YAHH stop with the height jokes, look Army wants you to say hi to me!" He begs and I roll my eyes.

"DAECHEBUGA DAECHEBUGA NEGA I PANEUL SSAK SEEURIHA-" I yell out causing Hobi to throw himself laughing on my arm as I chuckle at Jimin getting off the bed to hit my arm.

"Why do you always pick on me?" He pouts at the camera and the comments flood with a mix of laughter and tears.

"Jiminie that was funny don't lie," Hoseok pats his back.

"Everyone is asking if you two are a real couple, you should prove it for the fans." Jimin looked back at us as we continued eating.

"You're right the bed is empty right no-" Hobi jokes and I hit his arm as Jimin laughs.

"We can't say thatttt!"

"Just give her a kiss hyung," Jimin wipes his mouth after I feed him a slurp of my ramen. Hobi leans in and I push his face away.

"Wipe your mouth first!" I look at him before looking at my phone.

"Hyung they are starting to ship Y/n and I in the comments, how do you feel?"

"Never in a million years, give me a kiss now or I'll cry" Hoseok looked back at me while Jimin kept reading comments.

"Fineeeeeeee!" I give him a small peck on the lips and I go back to eating.

"They don't believe you two are a couple still, Hoseok you gotta get in there!" Jimin nudged his arm and Hobi pushed him back.

"Ugh, you perv." I grab Hobi's face and we kiss deeply after I insult Jimin.

"I can taste your bulgogi," he chuckles and I laugh returning back to eating.

"Get a room you two!" Jimin pointed at us disgusted.

"THIS IS OUR ROOM!" Hobi and I slap his back making him laugh.

"Okay okay chill, anyways Army, I'm gonna leave these lovebirds alone and go back to my room. We have to be at the airport early tomorrow, so you two should get rest as well. Eat healthy Army, Boranghae!" Jimin gets up and we hug him before he goes back to his room.

"Yeah Army, it's getting late so we're gonna head to bed now! Saranghaeyo!" J-hope speaks In front of the camera and I say goodnight to Army as well before he ends it.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," I get up off the ground and he chases me.

"I'm coming," He tries to beat me to it and I laugh.

"NO!" I shut the door on him.

"I love you though!" I open the door and peck him on the lips quickly before shutting it.