Golden Day(Jungkook)

"I am I'm fine!" Jungkook paced back and forth through the room as his hyungs tried to calm him down while getting ready.

"Kookie, please relaxxxxx, there's no way she'll say no. I mean look at you, so perfect!" Hoseok turned around while getting his hair done looking at a frantic Jungkook.

"I need to know if she's okay, uh uh, Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung, can one of you check up on her?" Jungkook stopped walking and looked at them both who did not want to participate.

"Umm, why did you only pick us two?" Namjoon shook his head.

"Yoongi hyung is asleep, Taehyung is the best man, and Hoseok is getting his hair done. You are the only two available and who finished getting ready." Jimin looked over the couch looking at Namjoon and Jin.

"YAH! What about you?!? You're already done sitting down watching everyone else, we were at least watching TV." Seokjin yelled at Jimin.

"Wait that is right Jiminie what is your role in not doing it?" Taehyung spoke.

".....I don't want to mess up my hair..."

Members: "....."
Stylists: "....."

"...Go check up on her Jimin, like please hyung."

"UGH FINE!" Jimin stood up leaving as Jungkook mumbled under his breath and the rest still in shock over his lame excuse.

"I dOn'T wAnT tO mEsS uP mY hAiR. Aish I should've thrown something at him." Jungkook rolled his eyes and finally sat down in the chair to get ready.

Y/n POV

I was getting ready doing my makeup with my hair pinned in curlers.

Knock knock

"Kookie baby, you can't see me yet." I turn around shouting at the door.

"It's actually me Y/n, can you open up?"
I was quite shocked Jimin was standing there and not somebody like Jin.

"The door is unlocked, come in."

"Oh wow, I've never seen you look so dolled up, usually you're in jeans and a tee. Hahaha." Jimin sat on the chair next to me.

"Same to you, I don't know what you look like without shoe insoles, you look better when you're shorter." I wink at him as he rolls his eyes.

"Jungkook wanted me to check up on you and see if you're okay."

"I'm fine just scared I won't be ready in time, as you can see Jungkook has 6 extra men to help him as opposed to my two best friends who are currently getting coffee and breakfast for us, haha." I laughed but was internally nervous that I wouldn't finish my makeup.

"I can help you, even if you make fun of my height, what do you need me to do?" Jimin got up looking around the room waiting for your command.

"Can you make the goody bags? Place the thank you cards inside the bag with like three pieces of chocolate, dark, white, and milk." I direct Jimin and he goes to the counter to do so.

"Are you nervous?"

"A little bit, it's snowing where my parents are and I don't know if they'll be able to make it, but I'm praying." I turn around with my fingers crossed making Jimin smile.

"How is Jungkookie? I imagine he's nervous as well probably more."

"Nervous?!? He's bossy, frightened, and excited all in one. More of a diva than you are." Jimin through his hands up in frustration.

"We're back, we're back and we got food!" My friends walked back in placing food down.

"Good! Now you guys can help me with my dress!" I stood up finishing my makeup.