Compulse Coffee(Jimin)

A/N: I will re-write this story to exclude Starbucks because nah we do not support Zionist's.

Today was another day of rain and rushing to get out of my house to get to work. I refuse to go into the office though before I go and grab coffee first. It's the only way I can get through hours of boring paperwork. Even though Compose Coffee is expensive, I still come here because of one person. Park Jimin. I'm sure he would find it creepy that I come to this drive thru just to see his angelic smile but it does brighten up my day.

"Hey Y/nnnnn how's it going today?" Jimin hands me my regular while acting giddy

"Hey Y/nnnnn how's it going today?" Jimin hands me my regular while acting giddy. The kind of energy I envy on rainy weekdays.

"Same old same old office job, gonna be a long shift so I'm hoping this cup helps a lot."

"I'm sure it will beautiful, you have a safe one I'll see you tomorrow." I blush while waving bye at him.

As I expected, the office is filled with chaos, phone calls, cubicles, and stupid paperwork I have to finish. I decide to take the trash out and it's all filled with yellow Compose Coffee cups and water cups from the office. Reaching the recycle bin outside I dump all the Starbucks cups in the trash and notice on all the cups there's a different compliment on each of them.

Have a great day pretty, jimin
Stress less and stay the best, jimin
Keep up the hard work, jimin
No sugar is sweeter than a smile, jimin

"He probably does this for every girl..." I shut the bin and return back to work. After another 6 more hours, I left to go home and make myself dinner before falling asleep.

Waking up I began my daily routine of showering, doing my hair and makeup, and dressing in my jeans and flannel. It was still raining as the weather hadn't brightened up in over a week. I drive to the nearby Compose Coffee and decided to walk in to the store today.

Jimin POV

"I'm just not interested in you, I'm sorry." I stand outside talking to my coworker.

"Jiminie I love you and I know you feel the same I can tell when you smile at me."

"Mina, you're a sweet girl but I don't reciprocate that feeling, not with you." I instantly felt iced coffee hit my face as Mina stomped away mad. Good thing it was already raining.

I arrived an hour early because Mina had something she wanted to tell me, however didn't plan on it being a confessional. I hung my head sitting at one of the benches just trying to figure out what I can do to ease the awkwardness that awaits me seeing her now.

"Do you drink hot chocolate?"

I look up to see Y/n standing there handing me a cup.

"I will today," I smile chuckling to her as she sits next to me.

"What's got you so down?"

"My coworker just confessed to me and I don't feel the same way about her. She didn't take it well and splashed her americano at my face." I take a sip of the drink and look back at her.

"Hmm idk what's a bigger crime the coffee choice or the assault..." we both began laughing until we were falling over each other.

"Ha, at my job word gets around quick so people would've found out before she could've even hinted she liked you." She giggles to herself.

"Well I'm only here part-time for college. But since that's coming back around I'll have less hours here." I explain to her and she looks stunned.

"Whatttt, I'm happy for you but who will serve me drive thru happiness and smiles like you?"

"Maybe someone else back there." I shrug at her.

"Absolutely the hell not, you make my day everyday with your charm even if it's for a measly minute, that minute of heaven lasts an entire 7 hours shift awaiting me at the office." She sips from her cup shyly.

"That's the highlight of my day, writing messages on your cups and talking to you. If only you confessed and not her."

Y/n POV

I get goosebumps hearing his words and look back at him.

"Even if this sounds creepy, I only come to this shop to see you...and to get this pumpkin spice latte because you guys are the only people that layer the whip cream between the syrup and-

I'm interrupted in thought when he kissed my cheek.

"You're even beautiful when you're rambling." He laughs at me and I stare at him in shock.

"Did you just kiss me? Or should I pinch myself?" I begin to blush.
Soon he did it again pecking my lips this time and I cover my face afterwards to avoid turning red.

"Did that answer your question?" He nudged my arm and I melt in the chair leaning on his arm.

"Yeahhh it did," I smile looking up at him.