Nothing Like Us cont.

Jimin Pov

I was entering the dorm with Hoseok and waiting for the elevator to take us to our floor as I overheard a conversation. It was hard to hear over Hoseok's ranting but I observed it well.

"I know this seems strange, but I personally know him and I just want to say hi really quickly then I will leave like nothing happen." I heard her beg to the front desk.

"I know mam, but it's all up to the members themselves not me."

"Look, I even brought his favorite snacks and umm this is a picture I have of him and I at our science fair in 5th grade."
I couldn't help myself and walked towards her as Hoseok blindly followed still rambling.

"Excuse me, can I see the photo?" She looked defeated hunched on the counter before turning to me surprised.

"Omg you two, you can help! Umm this is a picture of Jungkook and I having a sleepover when we were 7, this is karaoke night at his house, umm uh well this is the day before-"

"We'll take you to see him, it's no big deal!" I spoke smiling at her.

"Wait- wait! This could be edited some fans these days are crazy. I don't know if it's safe yet." Hoseok rubbed the back of his head confused.

"Ahh, you know it's okay thanks anyways, I just miss him, but I'll go back home drinking banana milk..." she turned around sad before I grabbed her hand before she left.

"What else did you bring?"

"Umm lamb skewers, corn ice cream, and ramen." She looked through the bag and showed us.

"Mmmm....checks out, OKAY Come with us." Hoseok led the way as I walked close behind her following.

Jungkook Pov

"Jungkook!" Jimin was standing at my doorway of my room leaning on the frame.

"I'm busy writing Jimin hyung, what's up?"

"There's a pretty girl claiming she knows you and wants to speak to you." He spoke through the closed door.

"Aish, tell her I'm busy." I shook my head.

"You know I really hate you right now Kookie."

That voice could only belong to one person only.

"Y/n?" My lips quiver not sure if I'm daydreaming or not.

"Did you finally reach pop star status to buy me all the love in the world or should I give you another 4 more years in solidarity?"

3rd person

You watched Jungkook spring out of the chair happily running towards you wrapping his arms around your waist as Jimin and Hoseok watched admiring you two.

"I missed you so much." You spoke into his shoulder with your arms around his neck.

"And I mean you've gotten so tall over the years, we used to be around the same height and I guess I just never gotten taller since high school." You separate from his admiring his stature from his muscles all the way to his style.

"I wish I could be taller..." Jimin distracted the entire vibe of the room.

"You're still growing Jiminie, it's okay let's leave these two alone." Hoseok pushed Jimin out the room while you and Jk laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So did you ever join the handball team and get that scholarship? I tried to text you but the company is really restricting on you when you're training but you never left my mind ya know." You were laying on Jungkook's chest on his bed eating the snacks you brought like you two used to back in Busan years ago.

" You were laying on Jungkook's chest on his bed eating the snacks you brought like you two used to back in Busan years ago

"Yeah, I moved in with Hyejin and we won finals last year...and it's okay. Same with me, I guess when you're with someone for so long you don't realize how much they effect you." You chuckle nervously looking up at him.

"Ah yeah, I've been thinking though Y/n."

"Hmm Jungkook thinking? Maybe the other members did rub off on you, the Kookie I know doesn't think much."

He hit your forehead lightly as you two giggled.

"No really over the years, I still remember THAT day and just I said something and I wonder if you remember or if you don't or if you do but ignored it- I just- nevermind."

"You okay?"

"Yeah umm I have this cover I want you to hear just let me know your opinion." He put his earbuds in and gave you one to place in your ear.

You listened to the words and lyrics closely it related to how you felt with Jungkook. When the song was over you hadn't realized you were crying on his shirt.

"My voice was that beautiful that you're in tears?"

"Ahh stoppp it's more than the song, don't make fun of me." You laughed wiping your tears away.

"I know I know, but I sang it thinking about you. You're my best friend of course but deeper than that like a-

"Soulmate? Yeah I love you too Kookie." You look up at him.

"I- umm..." he blushed looking away but you giggle in response.

"You said 'I love you' that day and I didn't have the guts to say it back, but being away from you for so long made me realize how much I needed to say it back, so say it back!" You pinch his red cheek.

"No." He folded his arms smiling.

"Okay don't make me force you to..." you threatened him and started sitting up.

"You made me wait to hear it 4 years later so no." Jungkook sat up staring into your eyes so you wrestled him and pulled his arm.

"OW ow ow okay fine I love you."

You released his arm and he gave you a kiss leaving you shocked.

"You're lucky, I'm a singer now." He rolls his eyes as you lean on him as he played with your hair.

"Wow, there's really nothing like us." You look up laughing as he gives you another smooch.

"You bet."