𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐢 𝐈𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐬

•Birthday Boy•

Today is my boyfriend's birthday, we've been together for six years, so technically celebrating his birthday doesn't seem special, but today it is.

Today is Yoshi's first birthday in the NFL!
I'm so happy of all he's accomplished in the last few games, but being that it's his birthday I'm hoping for a big win!

"Baby!" I giggled happily as I jumped on Andrei's back.
"Hi." He chuckled as he grabbed ahold of my legs to hold me stable.
"Happy birthday my love." I kissed the side of his cheek.
"Thank you y/n/n." Andrei left go of my legs so I could jump down.
I stood in front of him and cupped his face in my hands.
"I love you." I pressed a kiss to his lips.

"YOSHII!" The team started a chant for him as we walked into the facility.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!" Sam shouted as he pulled Andrei into a big hug.
I giggled as I watched him hide his face and shake his head, he hated the nick name, but it was used a lot seeing as he's a rookie.

I made my way to the stands, I could've stayed a little longer, but I like to give Andrei his time with the team.

"Hey Y/n/n!" Tianna greeted, she's Cody Ford's girlfriend, she's a sweetheart! And she's very funny.
"Hey TT." I hugged her.
"How are you? How's Yoshi?"
"I'm good, he's good, how're you and Cody?"
"Good." She laughed.
The two of us continued to make conversation as we waited for the boys to come out of the tunnel, she had helped me with setting up Andrei's birthday surprise.

"Andrei!" I smiled from my spot in the stands, I watched him search for me, it was hilarious watching his head turn every which way.
"To the right dummy."
Andrei pointed at me and smile as he made his way up to the wall.
"I'm not a dummy, you are!" He kissed my hand that I'd held out.
"Don't lie to yourself baby." I giggled as Andrei looked at me with a fake hurt expression.
"That's rude! And on my birthday?!"
"I love you." I giggled.
"I love you more."
"Good luck." I kissed him.

"HOLY SHIT!" Tianna yelled as she watched Andrei score his first NFL touch down.
"MY MAN." I jumped up and down with TT as the crowd around us sung the Who Dey chant.
I was ecstatic for him, I knew he'd be just as ecstatic, I could see his smile from here.

Today was also Cam's birthday, so we were sorta celebrating two in one, and he was playing phenomenal today as well.

"Are you ready?" TT asked me as the two of us made our way onto the field.
I'd gotten permission to go on the field with a cake for Andrei's birthday, don't ask me how it happened, cause I really don't know.

The two of us walked through the tunnel, cake in my hand, it was a small cake, just for the time being.
"Yoshi!" Ja'Marr called for Andrei as he pointed towards me walking onto the field with a cake in hand.
"Happy birthday to you." The team sung along.
"Happy birthday dear Yoshi."
"Andrei."
"Baby boy."
The chorus of different names made me bust out laughing while they continued the song.
Andrei grabbed my waist holding me in front of him.
"What's all this?"
"Your birthday surprise!"
"You're a godsend." He smiled pressing a quick kiss to my lips.
"Happy birthday my love." I held up the cake for him to blow the candles out.

"HEY!" Andrei shouted as I smashed the cake into his face, I tried to run, but he caught ahold of my jean loop.
Andrei pulled me back and smashed the cake into the side of my face.
"ANDREI!" I couldn't help but laugh, he looked very funny with all the icing, but I'm sure I did too.
"This is the best birthday ever." He kissed my lips.

A birthday to remember, that's for sure.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Yoshi birthday imagine!!!🥳

I know his birthday was yesterday, but you're gonna pretend it's today, okay? Okay.

Much love!🩷