𝐉𝐚'𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞

Haters Gonna Hate•

"Y/n/n, it's gonna be okay, I promise baby."Ja'Marr was stood behind me with his hands around my waist assuring me that all will be okay today.

What's today you ask? Well, I've been dating Marr for about a year now and I haven't met any of his teammates yet, I know that's kinda absurd to think, but the thought of being around all those big men scares me, I'm also super shy, have been since I was a kid.

"C'mon baby, I promise you'll be alright, they're gonna love you." Ja'Marr reached for my hand and pressed a small kiss to my knuckles.
"If you say so." I knew he was right, it's not as bad as I think it'll be.
"C'mon they're excited to meet you." He laughed as he opened my door and helped me out of the car.

We made our way into the Bengals facility, I was kinda awe struck, I'd never watched football as a kid, in fact I was never interested in it either.
My dad was a huge football fan so he'd always drag me to games with him, but I'd never seen the inside of these facility's, in person at least.

"Chase!" A man's voice tore me out of my awe struck state, I moved my attention towards the voice.
"Hey, who's this?" The guy asked as he jogged up to Ja'Marr and I.
"This is my girl." Marr smiled proudly and as he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me into him.
"So you're the infamous Y/n that our uno never stops talking about?" Another guy asked as he walked over to us chuckling.
I nodded my head with a small smile toying at my lips, I felt words caught in my throat, the attention on me was intimidating.

Ja'Marr and I walked hand in hand through the facility, he was giving me a tour, we'd stopped to say hello to a few of the players as we passed by them on our way through.
"So, what do you think?" Ja'Marr asked as he spun me around and pressed a kiss to my forehead.
"It's really big, lots of sweaty men, kinda smelly." I giggled.
Ja'Marr laughed and shook his head before pressing another kiss to my forehead.
"You wanna go meet the rest of the guys?"

Ja'Marr had gathered all the guys I hadn't met yet, so he could introduce me, the attention on me was absolutely nerve wracking.
"Boys, this fine ass woman right here is my Y/n." Ja'Marr told them proudly, I chuckled lightly at the compliment he'd given me in the process of introducing me.

"Y/n, I'm Tee, let me tell you, you got my boy whipped." He laughed, his laugh was so contagious, I couldn't help but smile.
The rest of the guys introduced themselves, I didn't say much, I was more talkative and comfortable around some of them then I was others.

Ja'Marrs POV:

I'm sat with Joe and TB, we're just talking about our plays for the next game, I wasn't paying too much attention, I was watching Y/n and Tee talk, she's usually really shy and I know she was terrified to come here today, but she seems to be comfortable around Tee.

"Yo, Ja'Marr." Eli's voice pulled me from my thoughts.
"What's up?"
"Your girl, why's she so quiet?" He raised his eyebrow and he pointed towards Y/n
"She's not much of a talker."
"She's talking to Tee." He scoffed.
"She's shy, she doesn't always feel comfortable around everyone, it takes time for her to warm up to people." I wasn't lying, she just seemed to warm up to Tee a lot faster than the others.
"Yeah okay, I think she's got a problem with me." He laughed and rolled his eyes once more.
"Why would she have a problem with you?"
"I introduced myself and she nodded her head, Tee pulled her away and she immediately started talking to him but not me. That's disrespectful." Eli shook his head and muttered something under his breath.
"You sound dumb as shit." Tyler rolled his eyes at Eli.
"She deliberately ignored me." She'd never ignore anyone and I know that.
"Eli, you're acting like a child, Marr said she's shy, she clearly doesn't like talking and you can't force her to. If she didn't say something back she clearly wasn't comfortable around you." Joe defended.
"Whatever." Eli scoffed before walking off.

Y/N POV:

Ja'Marr and I had been in the car for ten minutes now, it's been super quiet, it seemed like something was bothering him.

"Marr, what's the matter?"
"Nothing I'm fine." She spoke, anger evident in his voice.
"Sorry." I spoke softly.
"No, baby, it's not you, you didn't do anything I'm sorry." He apologized resting a hand on my thigh.
"It's alright, what's wrong?" I held his hand in mine.
"Eli, he don't like you." Ja'Marr sighed squeezing my hand.
"I'm sorry." He added.
"Don't be Marr, not everyone will like me, all that matters is that you like me, thats the only opinion I care about." I smiled at him and kissed his hand.
"I love you." He smiled.
"I love you more."

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Another request😋

Have you all seen the photos of joes new hair? And him with the headband?🤭
Just the pictures of the boys being back in general🤭

Enjoy my loves🩷