𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫

•Move In•

"Good morning." You heard in your ear as a pair of arms made their way around your waist.
"Hi." You smiled cheekily as you turned around to face Sauce.
He gave you a soft smile before leaning down to press a kiss to your lips.
"No." You quickly stopped him.
"Why not?" He questioned.
"I have morning breath!" You told him.
"I don't care." He laughed as he moved your hand away and went back in for the kiss being successful this time.
"Damn, I could get used to this." Sauce smirked against your lips.
"Mhm." You hummed in response to lost in his lips to comprehend what he was saying.

You've known Sauce for three years, two of the years you've been dating.
Two years of dating and you don't live together, you didn't mind it, you loved your free time and enjoyed having your own place, Sauce however, hated it.

He hates the fact that he can't cling onto you 24/7 , the fact that he can't just call your name and you'll come walking down the hall, he hated being away from you, and although the drive between your place and his wasn't very far, it was still far enough for Sauce.

"Okay, that's enough, let me go brush my teeth!" You giggled pulling away from Sauce's endless kisses.
Sauce groaned as you rolled off the bed leaving him alone.
"You're more clingy than usual." You laughed from the bathroom.
Sauce had made his way into the bathroom behind you and rested his head on your back as his arms rested on your waist.
"I like being around you." He whispered in your ear sending goosebumps down your body at the contact.
"Really? I never would've guessed." You laughed sarcastically.
"You're not here enough." He groaned.
"I do have work ya know." You told him.
"Yeah but you're still not here enough." He continued, you knew where this conversation was going.
"Well, what am I supposed to do?" You questioned as you looked at him in the mirror.
A smirk made its way onto his face as he made eye contact with you in the mirror.
You already knew what he was going to say, you didn't even know why you asked.
"You could move in." He told you.
"I knew it." You whispered to yourself not breaking eye contact with Sauce.
"I don't know Sauce." You sighed as you removed yourself from his arms and made your way back to the bed.
"What do you mean, you don't know?" He questioned following you.
"I just don't know, I'm afraid." You admitted.
"Afraid of what?" He asked you as he held your hand in his.
"What if I move in and we get into an argument or something and we break up..." you trailed off.
"What if because we're together 24/7 we don't work anymore." You sighed giving him a sad look.
"We're gonna work, you've got your life and I've got mine, we both got busy schedules, we'll be able to have our time away from each other, but to make us work you've gotta stop being afraid of the worst." Sauce reassured you as he pulled you in for a hug.
You sighed into his chest as you thought on it for a few seconds.
"I love you so much, I'm not gonna break up with you because you annoy me every once in a while." Sauce told you making you laugh slightly.
"I've got a lot of stuff." You told him as you pulled away from his hug and gave him a serious look.
"Then I guess we'd better start packing." He smirked.
A smile made its way to your face as you quickly hopped off of the bed grabbing Sauce's hand and making your way to the door.

After a few days of rearranging some furniture and adding new items to the place you had officially moved in with Sauce.
"Good morning." You heard in your ear giving you deja Vu to a few days prior.
You smiled widely and sat up straddling Sauce's waist.
"Good morning." You sang to him as you leaned down to press a kiss to his lips.
"Why are you so happy?" He wondered.
"I get to wake up to this every day!" You smiled widely at him as he rested his hands on your hips.
"Yes you do."Sauce laughed at your excitement.
"I love you, I love you, I love you!" You repeated as you pressed multiple kisses to Sauce's face.
Sauce laughed at your actions as he took in the view of you in admiration.
"I love you too."

_________________________________________
-Authors note-

Somebody asked for a sauce imagine, so here's this!

Enjoy My Loves.🩷