𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐞

•Happy Birthday baby•

"Good Morning Sweetheart." I heard Travis's voice wake me from my slumber.
"Good Morning." I smiled.
"Are you hungry?" He asked with a proud smile on his face.
"Very."
"Good I made you breakfast."
"You did? That's surprising" I giggled as he began to lift me out of bed.
"I take offense to that."
"Then you should cook more often baby." I laughed at his offended face.

Travis cooks every once in a while, it's not that he can't he just chooses not to, so seeing him cook was a surprise.

"Oh my god, Travis, this is like a five course breakfast." To say I was shocked is an understatement.
"Happy birthday sweetheart."
A huge smile formed on my face as I turned around in Travis's arms and looked up at him.
"You remembered."
"How could I forget?"
"I love you." I giggled as I grabbed a fork and began eating, I'm not sure how he made all this but I am not complaining.

"You look gorgeous." Travis stared at me awestruck as I put my shoes on.
"Thank you Mr.Kelce, you clean up nice." I giggled.
"Thank you Mrs.Kelce, I did my best just for you."
"C'mon, your carriage awaits."
So when he said carriage obviously it's a metaphor.. well, it's not a metaphor there is actually a carriage sitting outside of our house.
"Travis how did you, where did you-"
"Get in the carriage princess." He cut me off laughing.
"Yes sir." I laughed getting in, I don't know how he did this but he really is going the extra mile.

"Close your eyes." That's my biggest fear, you never know what Travis has in store.
"No, I'll fall."
"I'll catch you."
"Fine."
"Okay, open."
"Travis." He was really doing the most today, it's only 12 PM and I've had a five course breakfast, ridden in a carriage, and now I'm on a yacht.
"Surprise." He smirked and he handed the chauffeur his invitation and grabbed my hand leading me onto the fancy boat.
"This isn't necessary love, I don't need all this." I was awe struck by the sight of the waters and the blue sky.
"Maybe not, but I want to treat you like the princess you are." He presses a kiss to my forehead and lead us to our suit on the yacht.
"Oh my goodness, Travis this place is beautiful."
"Not as beautiful as you." He smiled at me.
"I don't know what I did to deserve you, god you're so perfect." I cupped his face in my hands and kissed his lips.
"I don't know what I did to deserve you" he spoke putting emphasis on the 'you'.

"We're gonna be on here for a while." Travis spoke.
"We're going to the other side of the island." He added.
"What's over there?" I wasn't familiar with this place at all, travis and I had just recently moved here. Travis and I visit here in the off season, it's like our beach house.
"Expensive shops, restaurants, all that expensive shit." He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him.
"You're gonna go bankrupt by then end of today." I giggled.
"Only for you sweetheart." I rolled my eyes playfully and flicked Travis in the forehead.
"That's cheesy."

"Y/n wake up." Travis spoke softly in my ear.
"We're about to dock the boat." He moved the hair from my face.
I sat up with a small smile, I'd fallen asleep the rest of the ride.
"It won't take long so go get ready." He smiled excitedly at me.

I changed into a pair of sandals with a yellow sundress, I let my hair down and I quickly brushed my teeth. By the time I'd finished the boat was being docked.

"I hope you're hungry." Travis smirked at me.
"I am." I giggled, I'm always hungry.
"Good." He smiled as he walked up to a door.
"Table for two, under Kelce." He spoke to the man.
"Ah Mr.Kelce right this way."
We followed the man into the restaurant, it was gorgeous, old art pieces everywhere with an ocean side view, this place was breathtaking.
"Mr.Kelce, is this the lady of the hour?" An older man walked up to us.
"It is." He smiled down at me.
"Mrs.Kelce, we're honored to have you here, please have a seat, can I get you two anything to drink?" The man asked pulling out my chair for me.
Travis and I ordered drinks and began to look over the menu.
"Trav what is this?" I have a rich husband, but I don't live this kind of life every day.
"Your birthday dinner." He shrugged.
"This is expensive." I gasped as I looked at the price of the food.
"Baby it's okay, I want to spend every penny on you."
"Travis." I smiled and shook my head.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome." He smiled knowing that he'd won this.

After we ate Travis and I left the over priced restaurant, we walked down the street to a small pastry shop and ordered ourselves dessert.
"Thank you Trav, for everything, this was like something from a movie." I smiled up at him as we walked hand in hand down the cobble stone street.
"The days not over quite yet sweetheart"
I chuckled, of course it wasn't.

Travis and I got back on the yacht we'd been on previously, only this time it was empty just Travis and I.
"It's empty." I spoke confused.
"It is, follow me." He grabbed my hand and led me to the front of the boat and held my waist.
"Happy birthday baby." He whispered in my ear.
"Thank you." I breathed in as I closed my eyes and leaned back into his chest.
"You're welcome."
I breathed in the night air, the smell of the ocean and I admired the stars above us in the sky, it was a beautiful night, and an even more beautiful day, I truly don't know what I did to deserve this man.
"I love you." He whispered.
"And I love you."

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

A little imagine for the birthday girl🤭
margaritag18 happy birthday love, I hope all of your wildest dreams come true🩷

Enjoy My Loves🩷