𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐝

•My Treat•

October.
My favorite month of the year, it should be everyone's favorite month of the year!
I am currently filling orange and purple bowls with candy, different assortments, chocolate, fruity, and sour.
Denzel's favorite candy is the watermelon sour patch kids! So of course I got a ton of those.

"Hi sweetheart." Denzel smiled as he walked through the door.
"You're home!" I giggled as he picked me up into a hug.
He'd been at practice since about twelve this morning, it's five now, so I really missed him.

"How was your day?" He asked as he placed me back on the ground.
"It was good! I slept in!" I haven't been sleeping too well lately, so it was so nice to sleep in.
"I'm glad, I was hoping you would."
"I set your alarm for eleven instead of seven."
"I knew it!" I always set myalarm for seven, but Denzel had changed it this morning.
"Mmm I wanted my pretty lady to sleep." Denzel pressed his lips to my forehead before making his way around me and into the kitchen.
"You decorated?" He chuckled as he looked at the cobwebs I'd hung around our kitchen.
"I did! Do you like it?"
Denzel nodded as he took in the other few decorations I put up.

"So tonight is the trick or treat night for the kids in the neighborhood!"
Denzel looked over at me, "is that tonight?"
"It is! so I was wondering if you'd dress up too and help me hand out candy?" I smiled sheepishly.
"I will." Denzel nodded with a smile.
He gave me a quick kiss on the lips before disappearing up the stairs to change.

In the meantime I changed into a tiny black dress with a pair of black boots and a witch hat, with a pop of red lipstick.

"God damn." I heard Denzel's voice behind me as I fixed my hair in the tiny mirror.
"D, shut up!" I giggled.
Denzel placed both hands on my waist and gently pulled me towards him, leaving hardly any space between the two of us.
"You look hot." He whispered as his lips hovered above mine.
"D, we have to go out..." I whispered back.
"They can wait." He whispered before closing the gap between us and connecting our lips.

"Can't they?" He asked as he carried me up the steps and into our room.
"Yes!" I nodded desperately.
I'm never this desperate, believe me, but with Denzel's season starting back up, it's been hard to find time for ourselves.

"This okay?" He asked as his trailed kisses along the inside of my thighs.
"Mhm." We were definitely not giving out candy tonight.
I felt Denzel's lips make contact with my panties and before too long they were off and Denzel's lips had began to explore every single part of me.

"Princess." He whispered once he'd finished cleaning me up.
"Yes?"
"I'm sorry you didn't get to hand out candy." He tucked my hair behind my ear and handed me one of his shirts.
"It's okay D, I promise, because a night with you means a lot more to me than handing out candy to kids." I smiled up at my dazzling boy friend.
He's so beautiful.
"You're cute, put that on, and we'll go watch Beetlejuice and eat candy."
I smiled at Denzel's words, he knew me well.

After I brushed my hair and put on D's shirt, I'd gotten comfortable in-between his legs and started the movie, with a bowl of different candies next to us.
"This is my treat." Denzel smiled as he pressed a single kiss to my ear.
"That's cheesy." I laughed as he intertwined our hands.
"But, I love you."
Denzel placed another kiss to my ear, "Not as much as I love you."

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Hi lovessss🫶🏻

I just sliced my finger open about 20 minutes ago😭😍😍

-cleveland requested a Denzel imagine, let me tell y'all, this is the most beautiful man I've ever seen, stg.
This is kind Spicy
But I hope you all enjoy!!

Much love🫶🏻