𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐇𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐝

Friendship Bracelets•

I'd just finished making a million bracelets for the boys on the team, the first game of the season was coming up and I was excited to be back to work in the Bengals facility so I'd made bracelets for each of the boys!

I was headed into the facility, my hands were aching slightly from having made so many bracelets but I'd do anything for my boys! Especially a certain one...

"Good Morning." I smiled as a couple of the guys walked past me, they gave me smiles and I watched them widen as I held out the bracelets.
"Did you make one for Hubbard?" Ja'Marr laughed as he slipped his on his wrist.
"A special one." Tee added laughing as well.
"No." I scoffed, I hated the way they teased me, I was an absolute mess around Sam, so I'm sure he knew I have a crush on him but I hate the teasing.

"Hi Y/n." Sam smiled widely at me as he walked by.
"Good Morning Sammy! I have a surprise!" I began to sway on my feet suddenly feeling nervous.
"You do?" The way his eyes lit up warmed my heart.
"I do!!" I held my hand out showing the bracelet to him.
"For me?" He chuckled.
I nodded my head, Sam grabbed the bracelet from the palm of my hand causing his fingers to brush the palm of my hand.
"Thank you." He smiled as he slipped the bracelet on.
"You're welcome, Sammy!" I smiled slightly blushing from the skin to skin contact we'd just had, it was rare, I was almost afraid to touch him as if he'd disappear the second I did.

After giving the boys their bracelets I'd gone to the bleachers to watch them play, in all honesty I was just day dreaming about Sammy, I'd had the biggest crush on him for so long, I was just so afraid of admitting that...

•2 years later•

"I do." Sam spoke as he stared directly in my eyes.
"I do." I repeated, breathing in.
As Sam pressed his lips to mine I felt all of my worries and fears dissolve around me, I knew that I didn't want anything or anyone else, it was always him, and it always will be.

Sam and I have been dating for two years now, and we'd finally gotten married, it felt like just yesterday I'd been stuttering over my words as I handed Sam the bracelet I'd made for him.

Speaking of, I looked down at Sam's wrist and saw the bracelet if made him.
"It's getting too small for your wrist..." I whispered to myself as I held his hand in mine.
"What's that my love?" Sam asked as he looked down at me.
"Nothing." I smiled widely.

•Later that night•

"Hi my love, what're you doing in here?" Sam smiled as he walked into our bedroom.
"Making one last wedding gift."
"Is that so? Shall I leave then?"
"Please." I smiled up at him, Sam pressed a quick kiss to the corner of my mouth before existing the room.

"SAMMY!" I called for my husband as I'd finally finished the bracelet.
"Finally!" He sighed as he threw himself on the bed making me giggle.
"I put very hard work into this, hush."
"Yes ma'am."
"Okay, are you ready?" I was so excited.
"Yes."
I held out the bracelet like I'd done two years ago watching Sam's eyes light up just as bright as before.
"Y/n." He smiled at me.
The bracelet had our initials as well as the date we'd gotten married.
"For me?" He smirked slightly.
"For you..." I breathed as I pressed my lips to his.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Hi my loves!

This is a lot shorter than most, however this was a request and I wanted to have it out!
School has started again so I'm not sure how active I'll be with all the work.

Also, Sam is just so comforting to write for/about, I'm not sure why but I love it!

Also, do you guys listen to Olivia Rodrigo? If you do have you listened to Guts yet? What's your favorite song if you have?

Much love💜