𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬

Super Bowl Baby•

There had been plenty of times where a woman had gone into labor while her husband was playing, but today was different, today was the Super Bowl, Pat's biggest game yet, everyone was expecting Jason Kelce's wife to go into labor, but no one expected you to go into labor.

You'd been sitting next to your mom Donna Kelce and Damar Hamlin, you'd been in the middle of a conversation with Damar when you felt something wet trickle down your leg.
You thought you were hallucinating, you weren't due for at least another two weeks.
"Mom." You spoke looking down at the puddle forming at your feet.
"Am I hallucinating or did my water just break?" You asked.
Donna looked to where you were looking and gasped slightly.
"Oh shit." Damar spoke.
"I'm hallucinating aren't I?" You asked, there was no way you could give birth, not here, not how.
"No sweetheart we gotta get you out of here." Donna said as she began to stand, Damar stood as well helping you up and the three of you began to make your way out of the stadium as quickly as you could.

Patrick's POV:

The game had just ended, we won 38-35.
It felt great, but one thing was missing, my wife, I had no idea where she was.
"Pat!" I heard Travis yell.
"Y/n's in labor, my moms at the hospital with her now." He told me hurriedly.
"I gotta get Jason, you go." He finished.
I couldn't form words, she was in labor, holy shit I'm having a kid.

Your POV:

"Mama." You cried.
"I'm here baby." She whispered wiping the sweat from your forehead.
"He's gonna miss it." You told her as your lip quivered.
"He'll be here, I called Travis, he said Patrick already left." She told you as she squeezed your hand.
"Are Trav and Jason coming?" You asked trying to distract yourself from the contractions.
"Yes." She nodded as she squeezed your hand once more.
"How'd you do this three times?" You asked breathlessly.
"I wonder that all the time." She laughed.
"Jason has two kids with another on the way, you're giving birth now, I feel old." She laughed trying to help ease your nerves.
"Does that make me the favorite child now?" You laughed.
"Don't tell Jason." She smiled.
"Or Travis." She added.
"No promises." You laughed painfully.
You stared out the window longingly losing hope that Patrick would make it, your contractions were getting worse, you could tell the baby was close.
"He's gonna make it Y/n." Your mom told you as she moved the hair off of your face.
"What if he-" Your words were cut off as the door swung open and Patrick, Jason, and Travis all fell through the door.
Tears immediately sprung into your eyes and you couldn't hold back the sob that fell from your lips, it wasn't sad or painful, it was happy, a big wave of happiness overcame you as you saw them all still in their jerseys and everything they came straight to you.
"You guys made it." You cried.
"Wouldn't miss it for the world little sis." Travis smiled teary eyed.
"Well, who won?" You smiled widely.
Travis' smile lit up and Patrick smiled as well.
"Not me." Jason sighed sadly.
You frowned at the sadness in his voice.
"You still did your best Jason, and I'm so proud of you." You smiled at him.
"Thank you." He smiled as he hugged you.
"You two on the other hand, Super Bowl champions." You smiled widely.
"That's right." Travis laughed doing one of his dances.
You giggled as you watched him not realizing the tears on Patrick's face.
"Oh my, everyone out!" A nurse said urgently as she walked behind your brothers.
"Besides the father." She then added.
"Hey! Good luck kid!" Travis told you as he quickly gave you a hug before leaving.
Jason gave you another hug and walked out behind Travis.
"You're gonna be okay baby! I'll be right outside waiting." Your mom smiled as she hugged you tightly and left.

You finally looked up at patrick and saw the tears running down his face.
"What's wrong?" You asked.
"I thought I was gonna miss it." He laughed.
"Me too." You told him.
"But you didn't, you're here." You smiled through the tears.
"Y/n." The doctor smiled widely.
"It's time." She told you.
You nodded your head and took a deep breath in as your hand found Patrick's.
"I'm sorry in advance for the pain I'm about to inflict upon you." You told him.
Patrick nodded his head wryly holding your hand and bracing himself.

The pain was unbearable, your cries and Patrick's hiss of pain mixed together and soon were the cries of your baby boy.
"Holy shit." Patrick hissed as you squeezed his hand tightly once more.
"I'm sorry." You whispered breathlessly as you began to remove your hand from his.
"It's alright." He told you as he stopped you from removing your hand.
You gave him a tried smile but it widened as you saw the doctor walk up next to him with a blanket in her hand.
Tears sprang into your eyes again as she handed you your baby.
"We have a baby." You smiled at Patrick who looked at you with tears rolling down his face.
"Is there a name yet?" The doctor asked as she admired the way the two of you stared at the child.
"Y/s/n." Patrick told her as he held the baby in his arms.
The nurse nodded writing it down before she left allowing you two time to be alone.
"He already looks like you." You smiled at Patrick.
"I think he looks like you." Patrick said as he looked at the baby.
You shrugged tiredly as you stared in awe of Patrick's emotions and the way he admire Y/s/n.

"I heard there's a baby in here." Travis' voice sounded from the door.
You smiled widely as Your brothers and your mom made their way into the room.
"Oh man look at him, he looks just like Pat." Travis laughed as he stole the child away from Patrick.
"I see a little Y/n in there." Jason said as he looked over the baby.
You and Patrick shared looks with each other as you both laughed.
"What?" Jason asked confused.
"I think he looks like Pat." You told them.
"I think he looks like Y/n/n." Patrick said.
"Well i think he looks like both of you." Your mom spoke as she cradled him.
"Momma knows best." You said.
Travis pointed at you nodding making you chuckle.

A smirk crept onto your face as you watched your brothers and your mom admire your baby.
Patrick was sat on the edge of your bed watching them with careful eyes.
"I'm the favorite child." You giggled.
"What?" Jason asked.
"We already know it isn't me." Travis admitted.
"I thought I was the favorite child, I brought you grand-kids first." Jason spoke holding a hand over his heart.
"Y/n." Donna sighed.
"I said no promises." You giggled.
"Mom!" Jason said looking at Donna in disbelief.
Travis laughed as he removed himself from the two and made his way over to you with the baby.
"Mini Mahomes." He told you as he handed the baby to you.
"I like that."Patrick laughed.
"That means he'll be a heart breaker." You said.
"Oh for sure." Travis agreed.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Patrick asked as he moved to sit next to you.
Travis tilted his head with an 'are you serious look'.
"I've seen you break her heart a few times." Travis said.
Patrick's face heated up as he gave you an apologetic look that made you laugh.
"It's in the past my love, but he's still gonna break hearts." You smiled down at your baby.
Patrick pressed a kiss to your head as the two of you watched the baby move and listened to Jason argue about you being the favorite.

You were very content with life, you had a beautiful baby boy, an amazing husband, two annoying but great brothers and a gorgeous mom who'd support you no matter what...
You couldn't ask for anything more.

__________________________________________
-Authors note-

I adore mama Kelce.🥹
Also thank you for so many reads!

Enjoy My Loves.🩷