[VOL 6] Peril v Immortal

Mike is sitting in front of the computer, looking at all the info they have on Domino. Isaiah walks up to Mike and puts his hand on his shoulder.
Isaiah: You got anything?
Mike: Nothing. It's like Domino never existed before now.
Isaiah: You'll find something.
Mike: I do have something.
Mike clicks a button and a picture of man in the shadows wielding two katanas.
Mike: His name is Shogun. Like Domino, there is barely no info about him.
Isaiah: It's something.
Mike: Yeah... I guess it-
All of a sudden an alarm rang and a pop up appeared on tge computer. Mike clicks on the pop up and the alarm stops and we see a map of St. Paul. On the map a red dot appears on the screen.
Mike: Seems like a crime is happening close to Todd's store.
Isaiah: Need back up?
Mike: I can handle this.
Mike gets up and grabs his jacket and heads to the garage.

(on the rooftop of Todd's store)

Crook: PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!
Jayden is holding a guy over the ledge and pointing a 9mm at the dude.
Jayden: Talk!
Crook: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOOOOOW?!
Jayden: Who is Domino?!
Crook: NOBODY KNOWS!! HE JUST APPEARED ONE DAY AND BEGAN KILLING GIFTED LEFT AND RIGHT!
Jayden: You better not be lying to me!
Crook: I'M NOT!!
Jayden: Good.
Jayden then lifts the crook up and throws him across the roof. The crook goes flying and before he fell into the alley, Mike grabs the crook.
Mike: A little too much?
Mike pulls the crook up and drops him at his feet.
Jayden: I heard you were back.
Mike: You weren't answering my calls.
Jayden: After thw last time we talked, I think you should've known I didn't want to talk.
Mike: Well, we're talking now.
Jayden: About what, Domino or Tyler's death?
Mike gets taken back for a second.
Mike: Nelson told you.
Jayden: You sent him to die.
Jayden starts walking towards Mike.
Mike: He made his choice, not me.
Mike then starts walking towards Jayden.
Jayden: What choice? He was a drunk living with a pastor, he would've joined the freaking army then live the life he was living!
Mike: So you blame me for his death?!
Jayden: I BLAME YOU FOR EVERYTHING BAD THAT HAS HAPPEND FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS!!!
Mike: HOW IS IT MY FAULT?! WE WERE BOTH THERE WHEN TYLER ACTIVATED THE GIFTED BOMB!!
Jayden: YOU MADE US BECOME HEROES!!!
Mike: I DID NOTHING!! YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE!!
Jayden and Mike were facing each other and Jayden's hand turns into a sphere.
Jayden: You better leave now.
Mike: Make me.
Jayden lifts his hand and spikes appeared from the sphere. Mike jumps back and pulls out his sword and starts charging at Jayden. Jayden popped his Xmen Origins Wolverine Deadpool blade from his hands. Mike and Jayden's swords clash against each other, sparks flying.
Jayden: Give up now!
Mike: I'm not the one who started this!!
Jayden kicks Mike back.
Jayden: I'm not the one who killed my friends!
Mike: What?
Jayden: I didn't send Tyler, Matthew, and Toby to their deaths. You did!
Mike drops his sword and drops to his knees. Jayden walks up to Mike.
Jayden: You brought them into this life. You're the one who killes our friends.
Jayden lifts his hand up and it turned into a blade.
Jayden: And you're the one who killed Erin.
Jayden then brought his hand down but Mike caught the hand. Jayden starts trying to get free and he sees Mike taking off his mask and revealing a face filled with anger and sadness.
Mike: You're right.
Mike then kicked Jayden's leg and made him fall to the ground. Mike gets on top of him and starts punching him.
Mike: I KILLED TYLER!! I KILLED MATTHEW!!! I KILLED TOBY!!!! AND I FUCKING KILLED HER!!!! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!!!
Tears are falling down Mike's face. As Mike keeps punching Jayden, black goo is flying all around and the goo then turns into blood.
Mike: IT'S MY FAULT!!! IT'S MY FAULT!!! IT'S my fault!!
Mike gets off Jayden and starts crying his heart out. Jayden, all bloody and bruised, looks at his old friend and sees that all the pain and guilt he's been suppressing has now been opened. Jayden sits there for a moment, and then he gets up and grabs Mike's shoulder.
Jayden: I'm sorry my friend.
Mike grabs Jayden and pulls him into a hug and Mike starts bawling and Jayden does nothing but let him.