Benediction ❤🔞

Author POV

Four months later.

" I dare you to open your eyes " Jungkook said as they both were going somewhere and she was totally unaware of that because he told her to wear the black silk dress which he brought for her get ready perfectly.

She got ready and came across him but he didn't look at her just told her to come downstairs as he will be waiting for her in the car, she just pouted because he never did something like this, he always complimented her after she gets ready but today he just goes away like she is not visible. ' Does our marriage is lossing it's grace? ' she thought but immediately went down stairs as he was waiting for her.

" Jungkook, " She said coming towards him who was standing leaning against the door of the car. He looked at her but immediately let his eyes down and opened the door for her, she looked at him who was wearing all black suit, hair styled well, Cologne smelling best with studs in his ears, she smiled at him but he looked away.

She sat in the car and he sat on the driving seat to drive after closing the door. He started driving the car with a serious face and she just keep on looking at him. She put her hand on his which was on the gear. " Is there any problem? " She asked in a low tone. " No" He said not looking at her.

" Then, are you angry with me? " She asked again " No" Again one word answer, she just pouted and put her hand on her lap looking out the window, not knowing why was behaving like this. He was all good till morning but now he was all serious since he told her to get ready but didn't tell her where to go.

He stopped the car and she saw a quiet place , she opened the door but he stopped her. He took out a blind fold from the deskboard and tie it on her eyes. " Jun.. Jungkook " She said touching his hands but he didn't reply anything.

He came out of the car and went towards her, while she was just sitting there all stiffen. He opened the door of her side and pulled her in his arm in bridal style making her gasp. " Jungkook " She said in a fearful tone but he hummed and started moving somewhere.

" Where are we going ? " She asked, " You will know " he said in a stern voice making her silent. After walking for two minutes he stopped and she just kept on clutching his coat. " What happened? " She asked in curiosity.

He made her stand and stood behind her, she was just confused not knowing what to do as she was blindfolded and really curious to see where he took her. " Can i open it? " She asked touching i blind fold.

" I dare you to open it" He said in stern voice, standing behind her and she just put heg hands down saying " Ok, i am not opening it" She said in cute tone making him smile but he immediately attain that stern look on his face.

He  opened the blindfold ,throwing it somewhere and she slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes got widen in surprise and hand went to her mouth as she can't process how beautiful place he took her to.

He put her arm around her belly ,put his face on her chin and hugged her from behind, but she was in her own world looking at the most amazing view in her life, her eyes were unable to look at everything because the way it was spread all over the area.

They were in the woods and standing in front of the pathway , and around the fence there were billions of flowers, indulged in the light . Going forward There were big trees all wrapped in light with a dinning table , and in the middle there was a tent all lightened up  , it had a bed in between and flowers were spread all over the space.