Seductive ❤🔞

Author POV

Jungkook adjourned the meeting as he was in no mood to leave his only love which came back to his life after two and a half years. He told his man that he was going for some other work and today he can't be able to present at the meeting, if they get allowed, they can present the project of collaboration to sana enterprise.

Jungkook was driving her car, while she was sitting beside him on the passenger seat ,telling him directions to her house , she can't believe it he was here and today there was mo guilty and tension, no dejection in her mind, she was just happy to found him beside her amd it was different kind of relief.

He was driving with one hand while the other hand was intertwined with her, she time to time looked at his handsome face which she missed the most when they were not together. She was looking at him as if wants to keep him in her eyes forever and never let him go.

" What are you looking at, love? "

He asked in a calm voice focusing on the road, she just smiled and said " Looking at the person who waited for me all these years " She said in a proud tone. " Well  , i can say that for you too" He said making her smile and he kissed the back of her hand.

" If we didn't meet each other today, you would have married to some one else? " She asked , looking at him and he went silent. He thought for a few seconds and shook his head in no. " I was always been in the hope that we will meet and if we couldn't have met,today, i would have just given up everything and died. " He said thinking about the time he spent without her.

Her eyes went teary and she felt like she tried to ruin everything, their relationship  was about to break apart but their love kept the bond tied between them.

" I am sorry jungkook, because of my stupidity, we got parted away. "

She said looking down at her lap while her hands where fiddling with each other. Jungkook looked at her and said " Sssh.... Forget about that, let's do a fresh start but please this time before doing anything tell me what is bothering you. " He said caressing her face while focusing on the road entering her building.

" I will never do anything without your permission now, will you forgive me  please? " She asked in a desperate voice making him look at her teary eyes and heaving chest , her body language was saying as if she was getting panic thinking he will leave her in between for her mistakes.

He stopped the car at the parking lot of her building and said " Aien, you don't need to ask for forgiveness, i was never angry with you i was just upset that you left me without thinking about me. " He said cupping her cheeks and she felt a little bit of relief in her heart.

" You don't need to take my permission love, just include me in your next mischievous task "

He said with a smile making her smile too and she nodded holding his hand which was on her face. " Definitely, next time we both will run away together from house" She said making him giggle and her heart fluttered watching him laughing like that after so many days.

" Come, you must be hungry " She said getting out of car and followed her, they both reach her apartment and she unlocked it. They both entered in it amd jungkook saw how small and normal that flat was.

The woman who used to live in a big mansion, came out and lived in this small flat Which was not even well furnished, it was looking it old flat because she never got time to renovate it, she just used to keep it clean and healthy.