Brother ❤

Author POV

Jungkook opened his eyes when the ray of light shattered over the room. It was the best sleep he had in the past two and a half years, it was like a baby sleep when he got his mother's embrace, he was so contented that he never knew when he slept because even after having that love making they were still talking.

He saw her laying in front of him, head on his shoulder while her hand on his torso, her hair were spread over his arm and few on her face. They were still naked beneath the blanket and that was so comforting. He looked at the time and it was 10 AM. He took her phone from the side table and texted his manager to book two return tickets for today.

He put the phone back and turned to face her, he looked at her for a good time with a small smile on his face, he loves how she sleeps calmly in his arm. He put the hair strands behind her ears and caressed her face lovingly.

He went closer to her face and put tiny tiny kisses on her face, slowly and sensually. Her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, her chin, her earlobe, then kept on pecking her lips, hugging her tightly making their bare chest collide.

" Mmmmhhh" She moaned when he licked her chin, she slowly opened her eyes and saw the most amazing man looking at her with all the love and adoration he holds for her in his big heart. His dazzling smile was like making everything so dreamy, she was not able to believe that after all these years she still got obliged to wake up with the love of her life who was neither angry nor unhappy with the deeds she performed in her past.

" Good morning, aien" He said in his morning rasoy voice making her smile wide. She put her arm around her neck and pulled him closer by his nape, she softly put her lips on his and kissed him getting closer to his body.

They broke the kiss and looked at each other with all the adoration, " Not good, I had the best morning today" She said with a small, lightly massaging his hair. " I slept so peacefully without any tension after so many years" He said in a low tone and she smiled " Me too, muffin"

" When you were away from me all i could think if you are fine, if you have eaten or not, if you are still having those period cramps " He said making her nuzzle into his chest feeling his warmness " I used to think about you, earlier days here were difficult but they went away slowly " She said making him felt the pang in his heart. " What difficulties? " He asked, caressing her hair. " Let it be , those days are gone now" She said but he shook his head and said " Tell me" She sighed at his stubbornness.

" Resources were less, i don't have proper understanding about the area, that's all, let's forget about it ok? " She said kissing his chest and he nodded. " We are going back, today, is it fine with you? " He said making her look at him. " But, jungkook, my office and projects " She said remembering the work she has to do. " Business ? " He asked " Yes, i started my interior designing company here" She said in a desperate tone.

" Really? " He said in an excited tone and she nodded. " I am so proud of you, love, you came a long way here, i won't force you to go today, whenever you feel like, you can come back " He said in a happy tone and she felt the luckiest lady on earth as he was ready to give her space to do whatever she wants not like controlling husband who want her do whatever he wants.

" Can i transfer my company to Korea? " She asked looking at him. " Of course you can i will help you, wherever you want you can start it, i will always support you " He said and she smiled widely " I love you " She said " I love you more more more" He said.

••••••••••••••••••••

" Don't transfer your company, just start a new branch in Seoul" Taehyung said when she asked to transfer her company as she had a collaboration with him and he was 30 percent partner also. " That's not a bad idea " Jungkook said looking at her company records. " Yes, we will appoint good staff and managers to look after your company that's in kyoto and whenever we need you here we will call you " Taehyung said " Can we do that? " She asked in a desperate voice sitting in his office with jungkook beside her.