" And we have all the time in this world so there is no need to rush" Hoseok says making the resolve to love and protect his husband at all cost even more strong.

Taehyung just smiles into Hoseok's chest. Mrs. Kim did the one and only  best thing for him by choosing Hoseok for him and no matter how much she might have hurt him. He will be always be grateful to her for that.

"Hyungie"
"Yes my love"
Now that was new and it made taehyung's heart beat faster if that was even possible and a wide grin stretches across his face when he looks up at Hoseok and seeing his husband smile so wide makes Hoseok mirror that smile.

"I like it" Taehyung states simply
"What? My love?" Hoseok asks and Taehyung nods
" You are and anything you like is what I like my love" Hoseok says that again.

Hoseok changed a lot over these few months and he couldn't believe that Taehyung actually bringing his old self back which Hoseok had decided to keep locked away for good.

Hoseok sighs and hugs Taehyung to his chest and the younger complies and easily melts into the embrace without any complains.

Here Yoongi was driving a very fidgety and anxious Jimin to Busan. Yoongi would occasionally take a glance at the younger and he could see that his left leg would just keep bouncing where his left hand was resting on his lap. Not being able to take Jimin's nervousness Yoongi rests his  left hand on jimin's  leg which suddenly stops bouncing.

"Jimin-ah, it will be fine"

Jimin looks at the elder who looked at him with so much concern that all his emotions come flooding back to him all over again and his tears start flowing again.

seeing a crying Jimin, Yoongi parks the car to the side and hugs the younger over the console

Yoongi has seen so many versions of jimin. He has seen the tired version, he has seen the scared but confident Jimin while facing his parents but this Jimin, scared and broken Jimin was making Yoongi scared, scared that he might not be able to take care of this Jimin or even worse fix him back.

All Yoongi could do was pray that JiHyun will be fine.

******

Since Yoongi dropped Holly at Namjoon's place, he has been worried sick  because Yoongi left without answering any of his questions while looking tensed and he has been trying to call him since the last hour all of which were going to voice mail. 

" Where did he go this urgently? He is not even answering his phone" Namjoon says to jungkook who was sitting on the floor with Holly in his lap.

"Jimin hyung texted me, i think Yoongi hyung is driving him to Busan, Jimin hyung didnt tell me what exactly happened but i think something happened at home in Busan" Jungkook says without thinking trying to dissipate some of his boyfriend's worry.

"Why would Yoongi Hyung be with Jimin, kook-ah" Namjoon asks trying to make sense of the whole situation and thats when Jungkook realises what he has done

"Yoongi hyung with Jimin Hyung? Did i say that?hahaha. I dont know what i was thinking hyung" Jungkook tries to play it off but Namjoon knows Jungkook more than Jungkook knows himself and Namjoon sees through his lie.

"baby,whats the tea, i feel like my baby is hiding something from me and i know that my baby will never hide anything from his joonie hyung, right?" Namjoon sees the adorable pout that comes on his Jungkook's face which makes Namjoon wanna chuckle but he controls himself.

"I promised Jimin hyung that i wont tell anyone?" Jungkook says with a pout and Namjoon's heart just melts and he just engulfs his baby into his arms

"ohh baby, you dont have to tell if you dont want to ok?" Namjoon says while running his hand through Jungkook's hair