Bo Sinclair-Couldn't Wait Any Longer

Pairing: Bo Sinclair x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Car Sex, Caught, Creampie, Cursing, Daddy Kink, Fingering, Hair Pulling, Oral, (Both Receiving), Praise, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,736

Summary: When driving back home Bo can't help, but feel needy, so he pulls over and fuck you over the car good on a dirt road.

A/N: Summary looks sucked, but I hope you get what I'm saying. Btw, if you have some slasher requests, go ahead and sent them! Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You and Bo were driving in the car, going back home to Lester and Vincent. Somehow, during a killing of 4 people, a victim ran away, got a car from the shop and drove away.

You and Bo were on their heels in a high speed car chase despite your clothing choice and after almost 2 hours you caught them. Bo did the dirty work because you were dressed up.

It was a beautiful red dress that you put on after planning a date with Bo, but the victim had to ruin it.

Bo ended up killing the victim and stuffing him in the trunk and now y'all are taking them back to Vincent to add them to the collection at the church.

There was some country song playing low as Bo drove. By now it was nighttime, the only thing lighting up the road was car lights. Bo's hand rested on your thigh, slowly inching closer to your private part.

You let out a squeal. "Bo stop!" This was the 4th time you told him to stop. Bo's been extremely horny and seeing you this dress didn't help him. "Awe, come on Y/n. Y'know you look good." His hand pushed past your arm, cupping your clothes cunt.

You let out a moan, grinding your hips against his hand. A smirk came to his face at your actions. "Weren't you just telling me to stop? Now look at'chu, being a dirty whore, grinding on my hand." A needy moan slipped past your lips at his words, making Bo quickly pull away from you.

You let out a whine, grabbing his wrist to pull him back to you. "No, I'm sorry. It felt so good, please don't stop." Bo chuckled, shaking his head. "Needy, aren't you?" You groaned at his teasing tone. Then, a lightbulb came to mind.

Bo wanted you so bad, but now he wants to turn it around? You're gonna make him want to fuck you. You unbuckle your seatbelt, leaning over to palm Bo's crotch area.

He jumped, almost swerving in the other lane. "Jesus Y/n, the hell are you doing?" You ignored him, successfully pulling his pants and boxers down over his hips, looking down at his semi-hardened cock, pink tip leaking with pre-cum.

You licked your lips at the sight before going down and taking him in your mouth. The taste of his pre-cum hit your tongue, a moan coming from you. Bo groaned, his hand ghosting over your head.

He tried to stay straight, looking at the road, but the way your mouth felt made him look down at you. You were taking him far down your throat, bobbing your head up and down with a few gags.

"Y-y/n, chill out- fuck." Bo's hands fisted your hair, trying to decide if he should be pulling at your hair or pushing you down.

You gripped at his thighs as you came up for air, still jerking his saliva covered cock. Bo looked down at you with a lustful expression. "You're such a bad girl, blowing me while I'm driving."

You giggled, giving kitten licks to his tip. "But you love it, don't you?" You let your teeth graze his tip, chuckling when he hissed. "Stop teasing me." Bo complained, eyes still on the road.

For some reason your bratty side decided to come out. "Then make me." You said proudly, thinking he would wait till y'all got home, but you were surprised when he pulled over. You shot up, looking around as he drove a good distance down a dirt road before stopping.