Patrick Bateman-All Mine

Pairing: Serial Killer!Patrick Bateman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Cursing and Mentions of Abusive Relationship, Mentions of Killing, and Possessive!Patrick.

Word Count: 1,769

Summary: Your Tinder date takes an unexpected turn when you find out your date is a serial killer, and not only that, but your abusive ex boyfriend shows up as well, causing your date to show the real side of him.

A/N: I haven't wrote for Patrick in a minute, so I hope this makes up. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You finished putting the last bit of lipstick on, blowing a kiss at the mirror. You have a date with a very handsome man.

Surprisingly, you met him on Tinder. You usually don't trust the app, scared of creeps, predators, or even killers, but this guy was perfect.

His name was Patrick Bateman. He looked rich in his profile picture even on FaceTime. You both talked for almost 2 months before you finally agreed to go out.

You were touching up some mascara when a cat calling whistle started you, making you mess up. "Woah, you look hot Y/n." You grumbled at your best friend, wiping away the mascara. "Thank you, it's for a date with a hot guy." You smiled at the thought of him.

Your friend walked to you, looking at your outfit. "Well he must be rich by the way you're dressed." You nodded your head. "Yep, he's the CEO of a building and he's super hot."

Your friend began to grow curious. "What does he look like?" You passed her your phone. "Go into Tinder." She gave you a suspicious look.

She doesn't really trust any online dating sites either. She looked at the photo, feeling herself grow hot. "Holy shit he is. Where were these men when I used Tinder!" She playfully cried out. You chuckled, cleaning up your area. "He should be here soon."

You walked around your room, grabbing your purse and putting stuff in it. "Make sure you're home by 10:30, take your pepper spray, and call me if you need anything." You laughed at her mothering words. "Okay mommy." She gave you a stern, but knowing look.

A knock at the door made you jump. You were now getting nervous. You slowly walked to the door, fixing your hair before opening it. There stood Patrick in a fresh black suit. "Hi." You greeted awkwardly.

He smiled down at you, seeing how nervous you sounded. "Hey darlin' you ready to go?" You nodded your head giving your friend one last look. She looked different, almost worried. "Uh, wait, can I talk to Y/n for a second?"

Patrick nodded his head, waiting outside. "What? What's wrong? Why do you need to talk to me?" Your friend looked back at Patrick's frame. "I don't know about him. He looks hot, but something's off."

You cocked your eyebrow up in confusion. "Off? What do you mean?" She could only shrug her shoulders, not knowing how to explain. "He- I- Sorry, I can't find the words, just promise me you'll be careful?"

You took her hands in yours, giving it a reassurance squeeze. "I promise I'll be careful. I'll even come back at 10:00 if that makes you feel better." You gave her a kiss to her cheek before walking off. "I'll see you."

She let you leave with Patrick. "Sorry about that, just a little friend talk." Patrick brushed it off. "It's alright, can't be mad at someone as beautiful as you." You blushed, looking away from him.

He guided you to his car, a black Cadillac Brougham stretched limousine. He held the door open, helping you in before returning to his side. You both buckled up and went to the restaurant.