Patrick Bateman-Movie Night

Pairing: Stepbrother!Patrick x Stepsister!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Blowjob, Choking, Daddy Kink, Degradation, Face Fucking, Humiliation, Names, (Cupcake, Slut, & Whore), Oral, (Patrick Receiving), Praise.

Word Count: 2,604

Summary: Your Dad and Stepmom go to a business trip, leaving you and you handsome Stepbrother, Patrick, alone.

A/N: First time writing for him. Hope you Enjoy!

⋆------✧◦♚◦✧------⋆

Your Dad and his Mom.

They got married about 4 months ago and you still didn't like her son.

Well, you did like him, but not as a stepsister should.

At first when your Dad bought another woman in, you were somewhat kind of excited. Your mother practically gave you up to your Dad the moment you were born, so not having a mother figure in your life took a huge turn.

You were even more ecstatic once she told you she had a son. You could have the big happy family you've always wanted, but when her son walked through the doors, you weren't prepared.

He. Was. Hot.

You've never thought someone could look so good before, only in the fanfictions you read, but he really came straight from a Wattpad story. His hair was always neat, he wore a suit, and his smile. God, his smile, but that's not the best part of it all. It's his voice.

You thought having him as a brother would be easy and y'all would just be alone, but that was far from it. At first when he walked in, he seemed like a gentleman, but once you got to know him, that was far from what he was. He was somewhat, rude. He never talked to you and one time he laughed when he tripped down the stairs.

He doesn't help clean around the house when you are both told too, he just sits around, looking handsome-I mean, mad and you don't know if it's because of you or your Dad, but you tried to give him time, but the time is up.

He still acted the same and when a guy tried hitting on you, after you told him no, he tried touching you inappropriately, guess what he did? NOTHING, Absolutely NOTHING! Your Dad had to beat up the guy.

You really never wrapped your head around why you never saw him anymore, but that's beside the point. Your 'brother' is supposed to protect you and love you, but he's doing the complete opposite.

You walked downstairs, ready for breakfast as your parents just called you two down. You were wearing a Hello Kitty, tank top and shorts. As you walked to the table you were greeted by Mom and Dad. "Good morning, guys." You smiled. Everyone said good morning, except Patrick.

Everyone began digging into their meal enjoying it. "So, me and your father have to go on a business trip, that means you two will be left alone for a week." You looked up at Patrick and saw his face still the same.