Bubba Sawyer-Disrespectful

Paring: Bubba Sawyer x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 916

Summary: You stick up for Bubba after he gets yelled at by his family.

A/N: Thought this was cute. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆------✧◦♚◦✧------⋆

Bubba was a sensitive man.

Although he might look scary when he's chasing you with a chainsaw and trying to kill you, deep down, he's nothing, but a soft man.

You started to learn that when family members would yell at him. His Grandpa would yell at him for accidentally letting a victim get away, or for forgetting to do something around the house. It would end up with him sadly making his way to his room, crying.

You always felt bad when seeing how sad he looked, after getting yelled at by his own family and today was no different.

It started off with Nubbins 'being' a hitchhiker in the streets. He ended up getting this one girl, who had lots of money and even a dog. Suddenly the car mysteriously started to run out of gas, causing them to go to a gas station, which so coincidentally Chop stop owned.

Everything was going good, until it was time for the killing part. You were in the kitchen washing dishes, getting ready for mothers night of dinner. You don't wanna try human, but after convincing from the family, you tried and it wasn't as bad. You started eating it and now you look forward to the tasty meal of humans.

Screaming could be heard outside as men tried chasing her, but her dog got in the way. The house door opened making you turn around to see the girl. "HELP ME, HELP ME PLEASE!" You felt bad, remembering how you were after seeing Grandpa Sawyer, begging for his help only to find out that he was part of it.

If it wasn't for Bubba, you wouldn't be living with them and wouldn't be dating Bubba. "Yeah? Do you need help?" You slowly walked over to her, pulling her into a hug. "Come in. I got you." The woman tonight for a second that you were helping, until she saw Bubba with a chainsaw in hand. "You bitch!" The girl yelled, elbowing you in the eye.

Your hand flew to your face as you fell back on the table, breaking glass. You felt the glass stab into your body as you whimpered. Bubba's eyes grew wide as he dropped the chainsaw and came to your aid, not caring about the girl running away. Grandpa, Chop Top and Nubbins walked in, seeing you on the floor bleeding with Bubba holding you.

"Bubba! You got the girl?" Chop Top asked, getting his butcher knife, pots, and pans ready. He shook his head, helping you up. "What do you mean, 'No'?" Bubba made hand movements and pointed at the door. "You let her escape!?" Grandpa yelled, making you both jump.

"S-sir it wasn't his fault, it-" Nubbin cut you off. "So it was yours?! You're the reason why we don't have food for tonight?!" Nubbins yelled, getting in your face. Bubba stepped up, pushing you to behind his back. "Oh so you're protecting her now?" Nubbins chuckled, shaking his head, walking back up to his room. Chop Top did the same, disappointed that he wasn't gonna get any food for the night.

She smelled so good and probably tasted good, but they would never know, considering she escaped.

Grandpa started leaving around the kitchen and dining room, showing that he was mad. "You let her get away! How could you let this happen?!" Bubba tried explaining, making hand gestures to the table and glass on the floor, but Grandpa wasn't believing it. "No, I don't wanna hear your excuses! And you!"

He pointed at you. "You are the reason why my boy can't do anything around here. You're always distracting him." You were taken back when Grandpa started yelling at you. He's never blamed you for any victims getting away. "Me? I didn't do anything!" You protested, putting your hands up in surrender.

"If you weren't here, you would've distracted Bubba and we could've had food to eat!" You weren't about to argue with this old man all because Bubba was doing something his Mom taught him to do. "And you Bubba, should be ashamed of yourself! Letting a woman get in the way of your food!"

"Now what are you gonna eat tonight? Air? You should've died instead of your grandmother!" The whimper that came out of Bubba's mouth was quiet as he felt tears come to his eyes.

Yeah, they've been in arguments before, but he's never brought up his Grandmother before. You weren't about to watch someone downgrade your man like that. "Look here you old man, just because you're old and can't go out killing people like you use too, doesn't mean you can yell at Bubba."

"He's trying to be a respectful man and help his woman out, so if you have problems with that, you can get Chop and Nubbins can do all the work!" You didn't stick around to hear anything come out Grandpa's, holding Bubba's hand and going to his room.

He sat on his bed, hands in hair, slightly crying. "Baby, it's okay." You locked the door and took off your shirt and bra before going back to him. You gently took off his clothes and got in bed with him. Bubba loved skin to skin contact, scared that you were gonna leave him and especially after a harsh argument with someone. You held his head against your chest, letting him listen to your heart beat and play with your boobs.

"Don't listen to them, Bubba. They're just disrespectful."