Jason Voorhees-Pranks

Pairing: Jason Voorhees x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Aftercare, Breeding Kink, Choking, Cream Pie, Cursing, Daddy Kink, Fingering, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,054

Summary: You hide in the closet, waiting to prank Jason, but he doesn't like that.

A/N: First time writing for Jason and I kinda like it. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆------✧◦♚◦✧------⋆

You loved playing games with Jason, but sometimes they go too far.

Like the one time he tricked you into eating a human finger, or when he 'accidentally' made you drop a plate of food you cooked. Whether it was those moments, you still loved pranks.

So that's how you found yourself in the closet of your shared room, trying not to giggle like a schoolgirl. You couldn't wait for him to come home because the prank consisted in, waiting till he got home and the moment he got close to the closet, jumped out and scared him.

He's always scared you, so it's only fair to get him back. You 're kinda nervous because you know what Jason is capable of, so one wrong move and he could cut your head off.

You heard the door to the cabin open making you stop breathing. You listened as wet splashing noises were heard, which was most likely from the blood on his shoes. You silently scolded him in your mind, remembering all the times you told him not to walk in the house before cleaning off.

You soon stopped when you heard his footsteps in the room. You peeked through the crack in the closet and saw Jason was untying his boots. He got up and walked to the bed to put his shoes under and while he was bent down, it was your time.

You opened the closet door and jumped on his back. "Boo!" You covered his eyes, making him jump. He let out a crusty scream making you laugh. He shoved you off him, causing you to fall on the ground, but you didn't care.

Jason just screamed and it was funny to you. You held your stomach, laughing. You found it so funny that nothing was coming out of your mouth. Jason, on the other hand, didn't find it funny at all.
He turned around, looking down at you, giving you a glare through the mask.

You wiped a tear from your eyes, when calming down a little. "Oh god, you've shoulda see how you were! You were like, 'Ahh!'" You joked, mocking his scream. Next thing you knew, Jason grabbed you, throwing you on the bed.

You looked up at Jason scared, seeing this new side of him. "J-Jason, Baby, it was just a joke." You tried reasoning with him, but he was far from listening. He ripped your nightgown off leaving you naked, for everything to be seen.

"Jason, w-what are you-" You were cut off with a moan at the feeling of his long finger, pushing deep in you. He was rough when pulling his finger in and out of you, ignoring your protests. He only held your hips down when you tried getting up. "J-jay! I-I-"

You couldn't even form a word without cutting yourself off with a moan. Usually, Jason is gentle with you, taking his time to eat you and make sure you feel good, but this was something different.

You were on the verge of cumming, but Jason took his finger out at you, making you whine. "Jason, I was so close!" You watched as he unblocked his gray jeans, revealing his cock.

You licked your lips, sitting up to take him, but Jason was quick to push you down. "Hey, why so rough?" Jason stroked himself a couple of times before lining up with your pussy. He looked at you, waiting for your permission.

It always made you feel so warm inside, when he waited. No matter how mad he could be at you, he always makes sure you're okay. "Go ahead." Those two words have him switching back to his angry self.

He harshly pushed into you, making a strangled moan come out. He didn't waste any time, pounding into you. He spread your legs and laid in between, forcing you to take him deeper.

His body size didn't help either since you felt like you were getting crushed. His hips raised and met your ass as he thrusted into you. You moaned loudly in his ear, wrapping your arms around his neck, leaving kisses on his neck, caring about the dried blood on him.

You took deep breaths as Jason plowed into you. Clapping noises could be heard around the room as you moaned and he groaned from your tightness. The stubborn part in you, didn't want the teasing to end. "H-ha! You got so m-mad you're-"

He cut you off, grabbing you by the throat. You shut up quickly feeling all the breath from your lungs being blocked out. The only thing that was heard in the room was the skin slapping, your choked up moans, and the slight grunts from his mouth.

He tucked his head into your neck, breathing in your scent. You could feel his hot breath coming from the mask, onto your neck. "I-I'm gonna cum, Jason!" You warned him, trying to meet his thrusts.

Jason grunted, reaching his hand down to rub your clit. You jerked forward, feeling his rough fingers in your sensitive bud. Before you knew it, you were shaking like a leaf, moaning loudly. Your vision was white and the sound in your ears were muffled.

Your body felt weak as Jason chased after his release. He began letting little whines out, as he could feel himself closer and closer. "Come on, Baby. You can do it. Cum in me." Your encouraging words hit deep within him.

His grunts turned louder as you clenched around his, scratching his back in pleasure. It was until he hit a special spot in you. Your legs tightened around his waist, crushing him while moaning loudly.

"Yes Daddy, please fill me up!" You didn't even know what you just said, but all you knew is that Jason just came to you and it felt so good. Jason whines, emptying himself inside you. He came so much, you could feel more cum entering you and the rest dripping on the sheets.

Jason stayed on top of you, trying to catch his breath as you did the same. You gently rubbed the scratches on his back, cooing and praising him.

"I'm sorry Jason, maybe we should chill out on all the pranks before you fuck me into hell next time.