Stu Macher-Bonnie & Clyde

Pairing: Stu Macher x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Aftercare, Choking, Degradation, Guns, Hair Pulling, Humiliation, Killing, Spanking, Quickie, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 2,408

Summary: Stu might be dating your sister, but he has much interest in you, but your sister is in the way.

A/N: Sorry the Summary sucked, I didn't know how to explain. Also, this story is really long, so Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Tatum Riley.

It was always her.

You both might be sisters, but it sure didn't seem nor feel like it.

She was favored and it was pretty obvious by the way she was treated. She had amazing friends, good grades, perfect hair, and god her boyfriend was hot.

You were ashamed to admit it, but he was fine. You always try to ignore him because you wouldn't dare look at him, but most importantly, he would never look at you.

You were just some nerd, who had good grades, and got buckled by almost everyone in the school. You know Tatum is embarrassed of you, and that hurts worse, then y'all's parents putting her first.

You can't even remember the last time y'all ever hugged. Ever since middle school she was like that and you were getting tired of it.

-

You walked to your English Class, head down, and quiet. You didn't want anything to do with anyone. As you sat in your seat you looked up and got a glimpse of Tatum and her friends staring at you, whispering.

You sighed, knowing they were talking about you. "Hey nerd, you're gonna give me the answer to the test. Got it?" You nodded your head as Nick walked away, leaving you alone. Well, that's another thing you have to do this weekend.

The teacher came in and discussed a project that would be happening. "You and a partner are gonna come up with a skit. It's about emotions, how you feel. This will be presented in front of the class for a grade."

People scoffed around the room while you were shaking. You never get along with anyone in your classes, better yet, you hate presenting. This wasn't gonna end well. "Oh, and I'm choosing your partners." Angered groans and mumbling was heard as everyone complained.

She began reading off everyone's partners until she got to the last 4. "Randy and Tatum." Tatum's eyes bugged out her head when she heard her matching up with someone other than Stu. "Wait, then who's Stu with?" What the teacher said next, made you nervous.

"Stu and Y/n." Your eyes grew wide, as you let out a sigh to calm yourself down. "Are you serious? Why does that loser get MY boyfriend?!" The teacher held a finger up, to quiet her down. "Tatum, you're gonna work with Randy unless you want to fail this project, and trust me when I say you can't afford another failing grade."

Ooos echoed around the room as Tatum became quiet. You looked around the room, only to catch the eye of a smirking Stu. He was staring right at you. He winked, causing you to turn away.

This wasn't gonna be good.

-

As soon as you reached home, you went upstairs. As you began pulling out your materials for the skit, you could hear the yelling of Tatum probably complaining to Mom and Dad.

You started getting clothes for your shower, until a knock at your window came. When you opened your curtains you were shocked to see Stu sanding there. "You gonna keep staring, or let me in?" You quickly opened your window and looked around before letting him inside.