Billy Loomis-You're My Property

Pairing: Jealous!Billy Loomis x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Angst?, Knife Play, Mentions of Killing, and (kinda) Toxic Relationship.

Word Count: 2,242

Summary: Billy and you go to a bar, but when a man flirts with you, Billy gets jealous, making him take you home and mark 'his property.'

A/N: This is kinda giving off Jealous!Billy, but I feel like it could also be Yandere!Billy because of the knife play and killing, but anyways, Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Billy walked in the minimalist decorated room dressed up in his classic white shirt and jeans. "Get up. We're going out tonight."

For once in a few months, a smile tugged to your lips. You haven't been out since 2 months ago and that was at the grocery store.

Ever since Billy and Stu tried to kill Sidney they ended up escaping, going their own separate ways, but Billy took you with him.

You were Sidney's own sister, but behind her back, you slept with her man and you loved him, but you didn't think it would go this far 'till the point you're basically a criminal.

You walked over to the closet pulling out a dress. It was hot outside so you were gonna go with a nice sunflower dress. You slipped it on and found some shoes before going to the steps.

Billy stood at the door, putting a knife in his pocket. He looked up at you, growling under his breath. "Why are you wearing that?" You gulped at the tone of his voice.

"You said we were going out and it's hot." You said, voice getting quieter near the end of your sentence. Billy ran his hands up and down his face before letting out a breath. "Whatever. We're going to a bar tonight. Get some drinks and gamble maybe."

You nodded your head, looking down at the ground.  You went to the car, buckling your seatbelt and waiting for Billy.
Although y'all are in a whole other city you gotta be careful. You don't know who's watching or who knows Billy.

He drove y'all to the bar, the sun setting down. It was dark when y'all got there, the only light around the street was the bar's lights.

You unbuckled your seat and went to open the door, but Billy stopped you. "Listen to me. You're not to talk to anyone, dance with anyone, don't get a drink alone, don't even go to the bathroom alone. Tell me when you want or need something." You nodded your head and opened the door.

You smiled brightly feeling the cool breeze on your body. It's been a minute since you were outside.

You and Billy walked into the bar, the smell of bodies and drinks filling the air. Billy held you close against his body, pulling you to the bar. He ended up ordering Tequila for you both, but there's one problem.

You don't drink.

Billy slid the glass over to you, but you shook your head. "Y'know I don't drink Bill." Billy let out a breath. "Y/n, don't start. Take the shot." You instantly took the shot, throwing your head back as the liquid burned your throat.

Your face scrunched up in disgust as Billy smirked. "Good girl. Imma go play pool and bet on people so I can win money. Stay right here." You opened your mouth to call out to him.

He told you to stay with him and that you can't be almost, but yet he was leaving you.

You watched as he sat beside a group of men, taking out stacks of money. With a sigh, you rested your head on your hand. This is the one time you can come out and it's all focused on Billy.