Sidney Prescott-You Deserve Better

Pairing: Sidney Prescott x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Aftercare, Cheating, Cursing, Fingering, Hair Pulling, Oral, (Sidney Receiving), and Praise. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,250

Summary: Sidney gets into a fight with Billy and comes to you for comfort. You try to tell her that she deserves better than him, so you show her that you are.

A/N: I don't really write for slashers that much, but I just realized I don't think about you girl Sidney. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You sat in your room with a lollipop in your mouth while watching Nightmare On Elm Street.

You giggled at a scene when your phone dinged. You looked down to see Sidney's name. You picked it up and answered. "Hey Sid, what's up?" You could hear some background noise, almost yelling, and heavy breathing.

"Y-y/n I'm coming to your house, I can't deal with Billy right now." You sat up, pausing the movie. "Wait, what's going on? Are you okay?" It was quiet except for when Sidney opened the door. "Where the hell do you think you're going?!" You jumped at the sound of Billy's loud voice. "Away from you asshole!"

The door slammed and Sidney began running to her car. "Sid, Sidney are you okay!?" Sidney's car started up as she let out a sigh. "Yeah, I'm coming, just leave the door unlocked." She hung up, leaving you somewhat worried. This ain't the first time she would show up at your door after a night with Billy.

You waited downstairs in the living room for Sidney. You stood up when you saw the car lights shining through the curtains. You opened the door and Sidney stumbled her way through the door.

You closed it, giving her a concerned look. "What happened?" Sidney sat down on the couch, rubbing her temple. "It was Billy! We were watching a movie when he started to feel up on me. I told him I didn't want it, but being the horny bitch he is, he kept going, so I slapped him, and that's when the whole argument started."

Your face scrunched up in disgust. "It's your body! If you don't want it, he should respect that like a man." Sidney nodded your head in agreement. "And that's what I told him." You crossed your arms over your chest. "You need to find someone better."

Sidney let out an annoyed sigh, knowing what was to come in your mini lecture. "I'm serious Sid! It's like every other week you're calling me or coming to my house after y'all fight." Sidney stayed silent, knowing you're right.

"You need to find someone who actually loves you." You scooted closer to her. "Someone who will treat you like a princess. Who will hug you in public, respect your boundaries, and I know someone who can do that." Your hand traced small circles on her thigh.

"Y-y/n what are you-" You cut her off, pushing the small denim skirt she wore up. "Tell me to stop Sid. Tell me you don't want this 'cause I'll leave you alone and we won't talk about this. Otherwise, I'll show you how better I can treat you than Billy ever could."

There was a glint of list in her eyes as she looked up at you. With a slow nod of her head, she moved to put a pillow on the arm rest of the couch and lay down. "Yes, show me please." You pulled her shirt up, palming her breast through her bra.

You unclipping her bra, her breast bouncing free. You leaned down, taking her nipple in your mouth. Her hand ghosted over your head, wanting more. You massaged one nipple while giving the other attention with your mouth.

You pulled back with a pop, moving down to her bottom. You pulled her skirt down her legs, revealing purple lace panties with a small bow in the front.

"Wearing my underwear?" You chuckled at her flushed face before pulling them down.

Your mouth watered at the sight of her glistening cunt. You wonder how she tastes. You swiped a finger up her slit, collecting her juices. You made eye contact with her while popping the finger in your mouth, eyes closing and a small moan coming from you. "Mmm, you taste so sweet."

Sidney hid her face away, slightly embarrassed of your words. You dived in, licking at heat, playfully shoving your tongue in her entrance. Sidney moaned, jumping at the feeling of your warm mouth. Her hips bucked up, your nose slightly bumping at her clit.

Sidney let out an unexpected squeal, her hand pulling your hair. You hissed in pain, looking up at her. "S-sorry." You gave her a smile. "I like that, pull harder." Sidney looked at you surprised, pushing you down by your hair.

You wrapped your arms around her thighs, pulling her up to meet you. You slurped and licked at her folds, sometimes going down to her hole. Sidney was squirming above you, biting her lip, trying not to be too loud.

You carefully pinched her thigh, a whine coming from her. "Speak up, let me hear how good I'm making you feel." You lapped at her cunt, moaning at the taste.

It's the most delicious thing you've tasted all day. You're feeling yourself get addicted. You pulled back, pushing a finger in, a breathy moan passing Sidney's lips. You looked up, seeing her head thrown back on the pillow, while her hips moved up.

You thrust your fingers in and out, watching as they disappeared and came back in view with her wetness. You used your thumb to rub her clit, her moans growing louder and louder.

You then noticed her leg shaking a little, while her back began arching. She gripped the couch, fingertips turning white. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" You smiled at her confession, increasing the pace. "Gonna cum for me, huh?" She let out a 'mhm' while nodding her head.

You leaned down and took her clit in your mouth, sucking around her. Your tongue rolled in circles, Sidney's body going crazy. "I-I- Oh my go-" You looked up just in time to see her cumming. She looked like an angel as she cummed. You smiled as her legs shook, and back arched higher than before.

Her eyes were closed, black taking over her vision. You still thrusted in her, but slowed down as she came from her high. Her stomach heaved up and down as she finally relaxed, feeling all worries from earlier go away.

You rested against her waist, drawing small shapes on her leg. You could feel eyes on you and as you looked up you saw Sidney staring down at you with lustful eyes. "You're so beautiful Sidney. Billy's a dumbass for treating you bad." You slowly crawled up to her and placed a kiss on her lips.

She chased after you, moaning at the taste of herself.

You both were in a full make out session, arms wrapped around each other. Never in a million years, you would never think you would be making out with your best friend after an argument with her man. You two broke apart, letting y'all catch your breaths.

"So who do you want? Do you want someone like Billy who yells at you and constantly wants sex even when you're not in the mood, or someone who respects your body, and who will worship you like you're a princess?"

Sidney gave you a look, not knowing who to choose. She loves Billy, but he's just too much. "Remember, you deserve better. I can give you that." Sidney stayed silent before jumping at you, giving you a kiss.

She shoved her tongue down your throat, taking full control. You pulled back surprised with a small smirk on your face. "Great option, now let me show you how someone is supposed to worship their loved one." You soon slithered back down the couch, Sidney's head throwing back.