Vincent Sinclair-New Discovery

Pairing: Vincent Sinclair x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Nothing crazy.

Word Count: 1,180

Summary: You discover that you have a wax kink after an accidental spill during sexy time with Vincent.

A/N: I didn't put an actual wax play, but I made it known. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

It was a normal hot day in Ambrose and what's better than fresh ice cold lemonade?

You poured lemonade in three glasses cups and put the lemonade back in the fridge. You walked to the living room where Lester sat on the couch playing a video game.

"Hey Lest, I made you some lemonade." Lester paused his game and turned to you with a smile. "Oh thank god! When I tell you it's hot, I mean it!" Lester took a glass from your hand and gulped it down without second thought.

He hummed at the taste and reached his hand out for another glass, but you pulled back. "No, this is Bo and Vinny's." Lester had a pout form on his face. "Forget them, please let me just have a sip. They won't find out." You shook your head, standing up. "Nope, I don't need Bo yelling at me." Lester let you go and continued to play his game.

You walked to the garage to see Bo cleaning his tools. "Hey Bo, I made some lemonade." You held the glass out for him to take, which he took gratefully. "Mmm, it's so hot out there." You nodded your head.

"I know, I don't know how you do it trapped in that jumpsuit and hat. Just working here could give me a heatstroke." You and Bo shared a laugh before letting you go to Vincent.

You opened the basement door and walked down the creaky steps. "Vinny, baby, I got lemonade!" You walked up to him just in time to see him scurrying to put his mask on. "Awe baby, don't hide from me. It's just me and you." Vincent didn't listen, still putting mask on. He picked up the lemonade and took sips.

He let your hand run through his hair as he drank the drink. "Good, right?" Vincent nodded his head, finishing the cup. He fanned himself from the hot air. You bit your lip, eyeing him up and down.

"Vinny, you look so good today." Vincent turned around to look at you suspiciously. "What? Can't I compliment my man?" Vinny gave you one last look and shook his head and continued with his wax.

A pout formed on your lips as he turned away from you. "Vinny please, let's just have a quickie." You rubbed up his arms, but he gently pushed you off. "Please Vince, for me? I'll be extra quiet." Vincent let out a huff of somewhat defeat.

He pushed his work to the side and patted the table. You happily jumped up with a smile. "I promise I'll be quiet and quick." You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him close to you. You placed small kisses on his mask, in hopes to get him to take it off.

He took your shirt and bra off, and lifted his mask. You cheered slightly. "There's my handsome boy." A blush formed on his cheeks, but he hid it by putting his face in your breast, licking and sucking at your nipples. His tongue ran over your sensitive peak while his other hand massaged and fumbled with the other.

His teeth nibbled from time to time, a small high pitch moan falling from your lips. Your hand was in his hair, scratching at his scalp. While he played with your breast, you took a moment to tap at his shirt. "Come on, get undressed before someone comes down."

Vincent complied, stripping from his shirt and pants while you got out of your pants. You both stood there naked, staring at each other. "You look so beautiful, baby." You slowly jerked him off, watching as his body jumped.

He was already semi hard just from fondling with your breast. "Big dick Vinny." You chuckled at the nickname, and guided his cock to your wet entrance, rubbing it up and down your slit. Vincent jerked his hips, trying to catch it in time to slip inside you. His tip was glistening from your juices.

After a couple of seconds of agonizing teasing you finally push him in, both of you sighing of relief in sync. It felt good for him to be inside you. It's very rare for you and him to get some 'intimate' time together.

With people coming every month to visit the town, go on vacations, and Vincent making the wax figure, there's no time to be alone.

He began slowly, thrusting his hips in yours, breathy moans coming from you. Your legs were wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer and deeper in you. "God Vincent!" Your head drew back, letting moans out, allowing Vincent to kiss and suck on your neck.

His hips thrusted at a comfortable pace, not too slow, nor fast. You put your hands on his butt, squeezing at his cheeks. "Come on, baby, faster, harder." Vincent bit his lip at your determination for him to fuck you harder. He paused for a minute to grab your legs and put them over his shoulder.

He began thrusting harder and faster, reaching deeper than ever. The clapping noises were just as loud as the wet noise coming from your cunt. "Oh, fuck, holy shit!" Your head was about to fall back on the hard wood table, but Vincent wrapped his right hand around your neck, pulling you closer to him.

He harshly kissed you, forcing you to be quiet. His balls slapped against your ass, the smacking noise evident to what was happening in the basement. You were squirming under his hold so much from relentless pounding, you accidentally knocked into his wax melter.

The wax melter fell over, the wax spilling and hitting your arm and stomach. You screamed/moaned at the pain of the hot wax burning your skin. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head and Vincent swore you got tighter.

He was ready to stop and get the wax, but you stopped him with your words. "Oh god, I'm- I'm cumming!" You clenched down on him, showing you were close. Vincent was confused as to why the wax made you more aroused, so he dipped his finger in the hot wax and poked your body.

"Vincent!"

You came, squeezing around him the tightest you've ever had in your life. Vincent let out a groggy groan, tensing up as he came. His cum shot into you, his body falling limp above yours. You were both breathing heavy, resting after the tired fucking.

You both didn't have time to relax when a loud banging noise was heard at the door. "Hey, y'all need to be more quiet down there! You woke me up from my nap!" You heard Lester complain with a tired voice, before Bo took his turn.

"Yeah, stop fucking like wild rabbits and shut up!" Their footsteps walked away from the door and when you turned to look at Vincent you saw a deep red blush in his cheeks.

Not only did you have a new discovery on a kink, but you also discovered you're not as quiet as you think you are.