000

You, Y/N, are one of many in your multiverse, but are you one of the many main dishes for everybody? I don't think so.

12. 11. 2***
Your room

         You yawned, getting ready for your sleep. It was almost midnight by the time you had finished reading this beautiful Wattpad story. You looked at a few more, the last one's description impressed you the most. All of the checked books were in your Wattpad's library, waiting among all the others to be picked.

         Your life was pretty good.
You had supportive parents, annoying but great siblings, finally some good friends who behaved like your twin would and some sweets hidden in your wardrobe.

         A pretty nice life, eh?

         Anyways. You made your way towards the bathroom on the second floor, the floor where your family's bedrooms and one small bathroom were. On the first floor there was a living room, a kitchen, a large bathroom and a vestibule.

         Once you got to the bathroom, you brushed your teeth, washed your face and just because you felt like it, you also brushed your hair. Halfway through your hair, you just gave up. You'll need to ask your mom to brush the mess you call your hair.

         After doing your thing, you rushed through the dark hallway into your dark room and quickly turned the light on, making all the monsters run off.

         "Sweet home, sweet dreams," you yawned again. After changing your clothes, you turned off the lights and quickly hid under your blankets.

         You felt safe, but also as if you forgot something.... what was it?

         Oh shoot... you forgot to put your phone on a charger...

         Slowly peeking out of the blankets, you spotted your phone on the ground, charger not so far away. But hey, how did the phone get onto the ground? It must have just slipped off the edge when you hurried into the bathroom...

         With a speed of a light, you put your charger into your phone and hide under your blankets again. Peeking out from the blankets, you saw that it was charging.

         Good.

         After a long while of getting used to the dark and no longer having your blankets over your head, you felt asleep.

13. 11. 2***
Your room

         You woke up, refreshed and happy. The time was a bit earlier than when your alarm should ring, so you decided to just relax.

         After some time, your alarm went off and you turned it off.

         After a minute, another one rank. You turned it off.

         And again. You finally decided to change into your clothes after turning it off.

         And just like that, another school day started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a beautiful day outside.

         Sun was shining brightly, wind was blowing lightly, birds were singing and you felt like doing something today. And that something was to lay outside on a wooden bench the whole day. Unfortunately, school was starting in around ten minutes, so you had to run. Train decided not to come at the last minute and you didn't want to be late, so you had to do what?

         Run, of course!

         And so you ran. And ran. And actually, you started walking, panting heavily. You weren't the athletic type, more like a potato who is pretty good at PE Yop, you are good at PE somehow...