Chapter 64

**Damon's POV**

Today, I decided to work late at the office. I had spent the whole day at my father's company and getting back to Elora's, I realized there was still more work to do. She had handled some things, but I didn't want to let the remaining ones waste away like that.

The door opened, and I looked up to see Elora walking towards me.

“Babe,” I called and she smiled.

“Today must be good for you. When do you ever call me babe?” She asked and I chuckled.

She walked to stand beside me and I pulled her to my lap. “What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Well, I wanted to come drag you home and yell that you're a workaholic but seeing you, I don't know how to go about it anymore.” She answered, drawing circles on my chest.

Her gestures were beginning to arouse me and I held her hand. “Elora, why don't we go home?” I asked, no longer interested in the work I wanted to do.“

She smirked. “Why? Are you feeling something?” She asked, biting her lower lip.

I was getting turned on by everything about her. Her voice, her hand drawing circles on my chest and how her ass felt on my lap.

“Just that…” I trailed off when she cupped my face.

“Just that what?” She asked, and I didn't know what to say. She leaned in and closed our lips.  I moaned into the kiss and ran my fingers through her hair as my other hand traveled down her body. My mouth left hers and started kissing its way down to her neck before I finally managed to get her shirt open enough to run my tongue along her collarbone. I then proceeded to suck a hickey onto her throat.

“You taste so exquisite,” I muttered to myself as I licked around the spot. She moaned and wrapped her hand around my neck.

“Take me here and now, Damon.” She said, and I smiled.

I raised her skirt and rubbed her sensitive spot through her panties. She moaned and helped me unzip as my dick sprung out. I shifted her pants and slid my dick inside of her. I groaned at the sensation, not realizing just how badly I needed this until I was actually inside Elora. I started thrusting deep inside of her and began making love with her. Her moans became more insistent, and I lifted her up and set her against the table behind us.

“Fuck,” She breathed out before she bit her lips, clearly wanting me. I gripped her hips tightly and pushed her against the desk, giving her a ride I desperately required right now.

She screamed my name and grabbed fistfuls of my hair. I increased my pace and kept pounding her, requiring nothing but pure pleasure right now, especially from Elora. I could feel her orgasm building, and my cock throbbed and ached. As she climaxed, I followed soon after, coming hard inside her with the same force that she did.

I collapsed next to her on the table, panting.

We lay there for a couple of minutes and eventually got out of the mess we made, putting on our clothes and leaving the building together. I drove us back to the palace and held her hand as we entered.

“So, what are your plans for the evening since you've finally succeeded in seducing me and getting me to leave work?” I asked, teasing her and she laughed, her cheeks reddening.

“Stop talking and acting like you didn't enjoy it. Besides, you wanted it too.” Sue flipped her head to the side dramatically.

“You started it and I had to oblige.” I shrugged my shoulders.

“You should have resisted me. It was as simple as that.” She smiled and I chuckled.

I made her face me and kissed her. She covered her mouth, her eyes wide in shock. “We're in the palace!” She yelled lowly.

I kissed her again. “Damon!” She protested.

I pulled her close and kissed her again, this time a long and passionate one. When I pulled out, her face was already flush and I chuckled. The maids giggled as they passed by and she hit my shoulder.

“What did you do that for?” She questioned.

“I wanted to show you how irresistible you are, my love.” I winked and she smiled.

We were still walking to her room when a group of guards passed by and I felt a sting on my skin. I took my hand and rubbed the spot.

“What's wrong?” Elora asked.

“I think something bit me, but don't worry, the pain is gone.” I answered.

“Let's meet the doctor to take a look.” She offered but I declined.

“It's fine. It's nothing serious.” I smiled and held her hand to stop her from worrying.

We got to her room and were about to enter when a maid rushed to her. “Luna, you've got to see this. We don't really know how to go about it and we need you urgently.” She said,

“What's that?” She asked.

“You'll see.” The maid started dragging her.

“Hey, calm down. I'll be right back, Damon.” She said and left.

I opened the door and walked into the room. I sat on the bed and waited for her but a few minutes later, I started feeling hot in my body. There was so much heat and it was starting to disturb me. I looked down at my cock and saw that it had hardened.

Wondering what was going on, I stood up and removed my clothes, leaving my underwear so I could go take a shower. I was about to step out when a maid walked in.

“Is the Luna here?” She asked, giving me a Seductive look.

I was about to answer when she rushed to where I stood. Her eyes went down to my hard member and she licked her lips.

“Get out!” I ordered but she grabbed my cock and started rubbing on it.

I was so aroused but still tried to control myself. I pushed her away but she came back and this time, she slammed her lips on mine. I still pushed her away but she was determined.

When I couldn't control myself anymore, I pinned her to the bed and tore her panties. Without warning, I slammed into her and started fucking her fast and rough.

She screamed asking me to stop but I was so engrossed in satisfying the immense need I was feeling to listen.

She continued to scream while I banged her hard. I was so close and increased my pace. She squirmed and writhed under me, crying out in pain.

Immediately I released, the need was gone.

“Damon!” I heard someone scream my name.

My eyes shot open and I turned only to see Elora standing there with tears in her eyes.

I looked back at the lady under me and she smirked before bursting into tears. My eyes widened and I quickly got off her. I rushed to where Elora stood.

“Elora, this—”

She slapped me hard across the face.

“He forced himself on me!” The maid cried and I shook my head.

“No, that wasn't what happened. Elora that isn't—”

She slapped me again. “Damon, why did you do this to me!” She yelled, tears pouring down her face.

I tried to think but I couldn't. I didn't know how it happened.

“I don't know how this happened. I'm sorry, Elora. I don't…” I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

Elora looked at the maid, who was crying on the bed and then at me before walking away angrily.

“Shit!”