Chapter 27

**Elora's POV**

When we got to the place, I got out of the car, and they came to meet me. Wow! They dressed nicely to get rid of me.

I smiled at them, and could see how shock flashed through their faces momentarily.

They bowed when they got to me.

“Thanks for honoring our invitation.” Zora smiled.

I forced a smile. “The pleasure is all mine,” I replied.

“Please come in. Tonight is our treat,” Lucien said and held my hand as he took me in. I didn't protest and allowed him to hold me. I could feel the excitement emanating from him, and it made me smile.

When we got in, I nodded at how classy the place was. But what amused me was that there was nobody else there.

“Why is the place empty?” I asked and they chuckled.

“Tonight is special, so we booked the whole place.” Lucien replied and I nodded my head.

Special indeed.

“That's sweet,” I smiled. That shock flashed in their eyes again, but it disappeared the same way it came. I'm aware that they're shocked about my sudden niceness to them. It's not going to last anyway.

I made the guard that followed us stop at the door and walked to a seat with them.

After we sat down, two waitresses came to us with the menu.

“Pardon us, Luna. What would you like to have?” They asked.

“A soft drink would be fine,” I smiled at them, and Zora cleared her throat.

“Won't you eat something at least?” She asked. I was about to protest, but she cut in. “Please,”

I sighed and nodded.

“What should we serve you then?” One of the waitresses asked.

“Anything as far as there's no garlic and ginger.” I answered. I was allergic to garlic and ginger. Lucien and Zora exchanged looks, but I said nothing and looked away from them.

The waitress bowed and went to go get my order, while the second one took Lucien and Zora's orders.

They returned a few seconds later with drinks and rice with steamed sauce. They dropped the food on the table.

“Enjoy.” They bowed and left.

I looked up, and my eyes met with that of Lucien.

“Um… your majesty, can I talk to you alone? I have something I want to give you.” Lucien smiled.

“Can't you say it here?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Alright, let's make it quick,” I smiled and stood up, then followed him outside the restaurant. The guard followed us, but I asked him to stand there and watch Zora.

We walked to the pool and stood there.

“Thanks again for coming,” He smiled, and I smiled back.

He waited for a while and said nothing. I observed him from head to toes. There was no doubt that these two were up to something. For him to take me away from Zora like that, then they were definitely up to no good.

“Aren't you going to talk? I haven't got all night.” I demanded, trying to make my voice sound as polite as possible, but my anger was already giving me away.

“I apologize for wasting your time. It's just that, I don't know how to start.” He smiled sadly.

“You can start from anywhere. As far as you've said something, then it's worth it.” I assured him.